Huntingdon v/s Milan --Quarterfinal matchup

MB77

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting the BEAST ready for tonight!

GOT SOMETHING TO PROVE! AND IT AINT GONNA BE PRETTY!! :thumb:

He's already got that look on his face. The whole team has that look. I know they are ready to play Huntingdon Football!!

GO STANGS!!

hey reigny any word on where he,s gonna play ball at has to be one of the most talented players i have ever seen

Getting the BEAST ready for tonight!

GOT SOMETHING TO PROVE! AND IT AINT GONNA BE PRETTY!! :angry:

He's already got that look on his face. The whole team has that look. I know they are ready to play Huntingdon Football!!

GO STANGS!!

hey reigny any word where he might play ball at after next year maybe the best player i have ever seen pure talent

Thanks bulldoggfan. He's made up his mind and soon everyone will know. But things can change with 16 year olds you know :angry:

Still gotta look at next year.... he's only a junior you know. Gotta lot to learn about the game and put some more meat on that lanky 6'3 218lb frame.

I dont think he's there yet. gotta LONG way to go. I think the game is starting to slow down to him now. When the game seems to be in slow motion for him when he's on the field... I'll know he's ready!

Until then he's gotta keep eating Alpo and drinking Valvoline.

GO STANGS!!

Edited by Reignydayz

Extra seating has been brought in for the game tonight. I was at the school at 8:00 a.m. and saw Mr. Mustang going to the field. Talk about dedication! :angry: Everybody come hungry and we'll do our best to get you fed and ready for the game. Just wanted to say Go Mustangs! from the concession workers.

Thanks bulldoggfan. He's made up his mind and soon everyone will know. But things can change with 16 year olds you know :angry:

Still gotta look at next year.... he's only a junior you know. Gotta lot to learn about the game and put some more meat on that lanky 6'3 218lb frame.

I dont think he's there yet. gotta LONG way to go. I think the game is starting to slow down to him now. When the game seems to be in slow motion for him when he's on the field... I'll know he's ready!

Until then he's gotta keep eating Alpo and drinking Vavoline.

GO STANGS!!

lol i like that my god hes 16 and out weighs me by 23 pound and is 5 and a half to six inches taller lol have to say i think hes got the potential to play nfl someday

Edited by bulldoggfan

He hates it when I tell him he's not there yet and he's lanky!! :angry:

This summer I'm gonna run him till he pukes :)

He understands that the most important play is the next play.

GO STANGS!!

boy ur not trying to get him ready u building a machine lol wish him the best of luck in the future have to support my dogs though too wish i could be there tonight but i gotta work however whoever wins ill be there next week if its the stangs than ill be blue and gold till they play milan again

boy ur not trying to get him ready u building a machine lol wish him the best of luck in the future have to support my dogs though too wish i could be there tonight but i gotta work however whoever wins ill be there next week if its the stangs than ill be blue and gold till they play milan again

Yea something like a Cyborg..........Just say TERMINATOR! Hopefully tonight he will be programmed for seeking out and terminating Bulldogs!!

Somebody better call PETA..... Some canines will be wrongly mistreated!!

GO STANGS!!