Huntingdon v/s Milan --Quarterfinal matchup

MB77

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about tired of all this band talk...this is football baby...start a new trend if you wanna talk about the dang band

Anyways, on another note...well rematch of the two 7-2A power houses baby!!!!I was at the milan game and milan came out ready to play..they let it get a lil interesting there toward the end of the game but still came out with that W and that's all that counts.....Huntingdon going down to White Haven and pullin out a good W...what was the final on that? Heard Mr.Donald had a big night...congrats...But this week's a different week..Last time these two played came down to a last second field goal block as you all know....it'll be a close one but i gotta be pullin for the stangs in this one...Final Huntingdon 28-21

Do you think that is why Carver stayed with Huntingdon until 4th qt? The stangs were so upset over the band not being there, and they finally realized they could play without the band and scored a few TDs. LOL. People, the football team does not care! Sure they like to hear it when they score, but they would even like cold fish when they scored. Band is there for halftime, little else

Maybe in your town, but not ours. The band, cheerleaders and fans of Huntingdon interact to support our 'Stangs and I know the team appreciates the encouragement.

Do I think that is the reason the 'Stangs came out cold 1st half? Naaaa.... I'm just glad they got it together when it matter and we came out with another Mustang win!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

I'm about tired of all this band talk...this is football baby...start a new trend if you wanna talk about the dang band

Anyways, on another note...well rematch of the two 7-2A power houses baby!!!!I was at the milan game and milan came out ready to play..they let it get a lil interesting there toward the end of the game but still came out with that W and that's all that counts.....Huntingdon going down to White Haven and pullin out a good W...what was the final on that? Heard Mr.Donald had a big night...congrats...But this week's a different week..Last time these two played came down to a last second field goal block as you all know....it'll be a close one but i gotta be pullin for the stangs in this one...Final Huntingdon 28-21

The Huntingdon-Carver game final was 41-22 Huntingdon.

Guest catfish-hunter

Anyways, on another note...well rematch of the two 7-2A power houses baby!!!!

Final Huntingdon 28-21

:lol::blink: I like your opinion on the band.

I also like your prediction. Huntingdon is the best in the west and until proven otherwise I don't know how you all can pick against Mansfield's bunch week in and week out. Chris Donald always runs all over Milan's defense in the playoffs and this year I expect to see no difference. He just had a career night last night vs a very talented GW Carver bunch and now he gets to play the team that he owns. I'll bet when Morris popped that tape in the VCR and watched what Donald did last night he got scared and said "here it comes again".

This game is at Paul Ward Stadium and I don't think that the trend of the regular season winner between these two teams losing the playoff rematch continues this year folks :thumb: