Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

mphstigerfan

yes that is true he does run a 4.4 and i have seen everygame

:thumb: Am I wrong or was this your post? I guess if we stop blowing smoke about ours you need to stop with yours. I can't help it if you are getting a little nervous about Friday night. All I asked was how markfrog knew your guy was faster. Has he seen both? Just wondering how that comment was justified

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Am I wrong or was this your post? I guess if we stop blowing smoke about ours you need to stop with yours. I can't help it if you are getting a little nervous about Friday night. All I asked was how markfrog knew your guy was faster. Has he seen both? Just wondering how that comment was justified

well first off i am not blowing smoke for JBS the ???? was did he run a 4.4. and i said yes he did never said he was as fast or faster or he was going to score 4 td and get 250 yrd's plus and yes i am just like you about this game nervous and so are you :thumb:

well first off i am not blowing smoke for JBS the ???? was did he run a 4.4. and i said yes he did never said he was as fast or faster or he was going to score 4 td and get 250 yrd's plus and yes i am just like you about this game nervous and so are you :thumb:

Nervous and excited!!! I'm trying to ask an honest question--how fast is 4.4-- How does that compare to what we've seen so far. That kid from Collinwood--#10 I think--could scoot!!!! If markfrog thinks he's faster than Dailey I just wondered if he'd seen Dailey or was assuming

well you can blame ref's if you want but ca was dirty and deserved everything thay got and there was a couple guy's that should have thrown out off there team includein there coach which is a joke if you were not there then you don't no

I was at this game and I will say that the officials at this game MISSED many calls on BOTH side of the field. That's what happens when a YOUNG crew takes the field. Concerning dirty play, I'm not going to argue EITHER side, I know that it takes two to tango and if the refs had taken charge of the game, I don't believe the outcome would have been different but I think attitudes on both sides would have been better (especially from the fans). I hope that both teams will respect each other and leave it on the field because they sure don't on this string.

Nervous and excited!!! I'm trying to ask an honest question--how fast is 4.4-- How does that compare to what we've seen so far. That kid from Collinwood--#10 I think--could scoot!!!! If markfrog thinks he's faster than Dailey I just wondered if he'd seen Dailey or was assuming

well i think 4.4 is really super for a high school kid and it really is fast as far as daily i have never seen or heard of this kid until the playoff's and here he is a shopmore well if he is that good now wow yall have a lot to look foward to and i wish him all the luck in the world and as far as if he had seen him not sure

who are u logger169???????????

just a inncent by standard that no a little about the game and team and when the season is over i might let ya in

First off this game should live up to it's hype. I have been associated with Region 6 for years, with this year being my first taste of the new Region 5. With that being said , this years JoByrns team is as good as last years Mt. Pleasant team. I'm not quite sure that this years Mt. Pleasant team is as good as last years. Both teams have great players and coaching, lets face it , it all boils down to who executes the best. Best wishes to both teams, it's to bad someone has to lose ! Side note-- neither team is as good as the Collinwood teams from the Johnathan Ward era--.

i predict the final score to be Jo Byrns 35 Mt. Pleasant 21. The Mt. pleasant defense is allowing more and more points as the season goes along and the Jo Byrns offense is showing no signs of slowing down. Jo Byrns' defense is very fast and talented and they will slow down the Mt. pleasant running game. Mt. pleasant will get on the board but it wont be enough to advance to the next round.

GO RED DEVILS