Trousdale vs Friendship

tchsno1fan

We've seen the scores, we've heard the talk, but what makes Trousdale so tough this season? Who are their standout players and what do they do well? What kind of offense do they run and what do they do well on defense?

same thing that makes them tough every year, tradition. I wouldn't go so far as to say they have a lot of superstars they just play well as a team. the going trend on offense for the last few years seems to be spreading the formations alot but they still have the capacity to run the ball well between the tackles. on defense we're blitzing more than i ever dreamed about when i played and it seems to get good results. i think if trousdale does get beat it will be either because the other team has 11 guys that are playing top notch football or because trousdale beats themselves, time will tell but im sure clints got quite an appetite for another gold ball, its been a lil while since they put a new number for championships up on the ole score board, could be time to go to buy some paint and a brush, course then again this time next week it could be time to put some hay down on the field, lets hope not concerning the latter of the two ;)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might stay close until the fourth quarter, but Trousdale will wind up winning by 14 or 17. Will there be any room for out of town visitors on the "Bank" Friday night? I know there will be a lot of people from all over wanting to see the game.

Jacket fans always welcome out of town visitors Dawgwriter, but if you mean parking .....well thats another story. We have an great stadium but alass parking has never been too good on the creekbank. My suggestion is try to get there 30 to 45 min or better before kick-off and find a space as close to the field as you can. It will be outside of the stadium because the actual "parking lot" due to is small size is used for busses, players emergency sevices and faculty working the game.

Jacket fans always welcome out of town visitors Dawgwriter, but if you mean parking .....well thats another story. We have an great stadium but alass parking has never been too good on the creekbank. My suggestion is try to get there 30 to 45 min or better before kick-off and find a space as close to the field as you can. It will be outside of the stadium because the actual "parking lot" due to is small size is used for busses, players emergency sevices and faculty working the game.

I understand about the parking from earlier trips, including this year. I was just curious about being able to see the game--seated or standing (my preference).

Last time I was there, I parked in that big parking lot a few hundred yards away. No big deal. Hope you guys have a good one Friday night. Hope to be there.

same thing that makes them tough every year, tradition. I wouldn't go so far as to say they have a lot of superstars they just play well as a team. the going trend on offense for the last few years seems to be spreading the formations alot but they still have the capacity to run the ball well between the tackles. on defense we're blitzing more than i ever dreamed about when i played and it seems to get good results. i think if trousdale does get beat it will be either because the other team has 11 guys that are playing top notch football or because trousdale beats themselves, time will tell but im sure clints got quite an appetite for another gold ball, its been a lil while since they put a new number for championships up on the ole score board, could be time to go to buy some paint and a brush, course then again this time next week it could be time to put some hay down on the field, lets hope not concerning the latter of the two :thumb:

Trousdale doesn't have any real standout players but they work well as a team, as always. There is no T.T Harper, no TC Payne, no Michael Scruggs. However, they are fundamentally sound and hungry for a state title, the last one coming in '98. In Trousdale that is an eternity. They did well in 3A, getting beat twice in the semis, but moving down to 1A presents a great opportunity. Expecations were so high before the season. If they don't win it will be a great disappointment to the town and the team. STATE or BUST!

I think that it's sad that FSC is blaming our tiny band of like 15 to 20 MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS and our fans for their losing the last game they had against us. If you had problems playing then.... think about how bad it will be this week with most of Macon Co. and Smith Co. backing us up!!! So.... whatcha gonna do now Friendship???

Hey Volzchamps looks like you dont have much confidence in the "Private School Wannabees of Friendship Christian" You are making excuses for getten beat the first time and saying that when u play us in the futrue that your team will be better prepared and have our number and you guys are young. Looks to me like you feel deep down inside that you are gona get beat Friday and have to have another excuse. Good luck to both teams! TC by 14