Trousdale vs Friendship

tchsno1fan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I would have gone...I could have toughed out the cold...Sounds like I missed an awesome game...

I think there was a "BONE CRUNCHING HIT" on a FC reciever late in the game that allowd a TC defensive back to pick the ball off which shut down the last drive FC made.. I hope the WR that was hit , is okay ! .. I couldn't see it too good from where I was at...

TC 28 FC 21 final..............come on up to Hampton.....Oh mighty Trousdale County

We'll be there!! All we need is some GOOD directions to your stadium. We'll be traveling up I-40 East. Are there any good Hotels/Motels in the area? Also, I hear your stadium only holds about 400 on the visitors side. Is this accurate? If so, I had better bring my chair. It should be a great game. I'm looking forward to it!! Go MIGHTY Jackets!!

Edited by tcfan1

TC 28 FC 21 final..............come on up to Hampton.....Oh mighty Trousdale County

We'll be there!! All we need is some GOOD directions to your stadium. We'll be traveling up I-40 East. Are there any good Hotels/Motels in the area? Also, I hear your stadium only holds about 400 on the visitors side. Is this accurate? If so, I had better bring my chair. It should be a great game. I'm looking forward to it!! Go MIGHTY Jackets!!

Doe River Inn - - 217 Academy Street, Elizabethton, 37643-2206 - (423) 543-1444

Travelers Inn -- 505 W Elk Ave, Elizabethton, 37643 - (423) 543-3344

Comfort Inn - - 1515 19E Byp, Elizabethton, 37643 - (423) 542-4466

Americourt Hotel Elizabethton

1515 Hwy 19 E

Elizabethton, TN 37643

Book Online or Call 1-877-477-5817 <---------------this one is the closest

Wish I would have gone...I could have toughed out the cold...Sounds like I missed an awesome game...

Hate I missed it myself. But what I really missed this week was da toof fairy......

Where are you hiding Roger?

Cudos to FCS. Great game....here's to many more down the road....Salute!

Now, what's up with this Hampton thing? I thought it was like a motel?!?!?

Does that mean the game will be a sleeper?

Ok its time someone stood up and said it, THIS TC/FC was the championship game. YOu will see. No other game for TC will be this close.

Toof's fairy here! Sorry I missed this week folks ... I was incommunicato while vacationing on the island of Kauai. Great place if you ever want a great, relaxing vacation. You wouldn't realize it, but TONS of rocking movies are filmed there. See filmkauai.com to see some of the locations.

Off my advertisement of an island.

My prediction for the week would have been 28-14 TC since you have to consider the previous meeting ... but it looks like the Commanders gave one heck of a good fight. According to the Tennesean, down to the wire ... literally! Here's to many more battles to come! :D

I agree with dbras ... looks like this was THE state championship ... stinks we are in the same region. At least bring the trophy back to the region! :D

Hats of to FCS you guys played your hearts out and left it all on the field you all are class acts and a very good team we were lucky to come away with a win I know we will be taking our lumps from you guys in the future congats on a great season.

WOW, a compliment from a jacket fan!

Thanks, I know that happens about as often as the visiting team winning in TC. Your team and coaching staff are to be congratulated. As bad as we want to beat you we will now be rooting for you the remainder of the way. Your kids played so hard and really are to be commended for their work ethic and backbone.

As for taking lumps in the future, :lol: , we'll see! Beating you on coach T's message boards is easier than on the field. We started getting ready for next year as we left the locker room Friday night!

Bring it home to REGION 4!!!!!!! :rolleyes: