How will District 5-AA look?

TNexpress

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will District 5-AA look? I think it will look like this.

1.Polk

2.Central

3.Brainerd

4.Tyner

5.Boyd

6.Meigs

7.Sequoyah

8.Tellico

9.Sweetwater

I could be wrong, but I haven't been yet.

polk? i think it will be brainerd and central one and two (no particular order) then maybe polk... although all of you polk county people are talking like you all will be really good so i dont know

yes it does look like sequoyah will be a contender... they played mcminn county pretty well

Well, that is not a truly valid argument considering that McMinn County is NOT a part of District 5-AA, and doesn't seem to be any better than the 7-time defending District 5-AA champion and their cross-creek rival.

How will District 5-AA look? I think it will look like this.

1.Polk

2.Central

3.Brainerd

4.Tyner

5.Boyd

6.Meigs

7.Sequoyah

8.Tellico

9.Sweetwater

I could be wrong, but I haven't been yet.

Does that mean you "haven't been yet" out of the house or "haven't been yet" out of the womb to get a glimpse of reality? Other than having a Salad carry its namesake (it's actually "poke" but I'm trying in vain to give some credit), Polk has seen less success in the last 7 years than the Tennessee Vols.

Double! Double!

Well, that is not a truly valid argument considering that McMinn County is NOT a part of District 5-AA, and doesn't seem to be any better than the 7-time defending District 5-AA champion and their cross-creek rival.

i know mcminn county is not in 5-AA but they are supposed to be good this year and i was using that for refrence

Does that mean you "haven't been yet" out of the house or "haven't been yet" out of the womb to get a glimpse of reality? Other than having a Salad carry its namesake (it's actually "poke" but I'm trying in vain to give some credit), Polk has seen less success in the last 7 years than the Tennessee Vols.

Double! Double!

Thats the past. You will see.

• 2 weeks later...