Weight class favorites in region one

porkchop103

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All you region one guys. Who are the favorites at each weight class?

let me try this one out.... not real sure of everyones weight tho

103- Brett Usary

112- Mitchel Call

119- (very tough class this year... But im going to go w/ Caleb Myers)

130- Bo Usary

135- Cameron Felty

140- Damien Buchanon

145- Luke Williams

152- Williamson from SHHS

160- ???

171- ???

189- ???

215- Ethan Henely

275- Ben Murray

103- Brett Usary

112- Mitchel Call

130- Bo Usary

135- Cameron Felty

140- Damien Buchanon

145- Luke Williams

160- ???

171- ???

189- ???

215- Ethan Henely

275- Ben Murray

I heard that Brett weighs about 120 and I don't know about the other weights but I am positive that Caleb will win 119

who all is at 119 this year. Caleb might get lucky and win a couple matches. We will have to wait and see.

Grant Mitchel who usually gives Caleb a tough time, i think Daniel Webb from DB will be a 119 and Sullivan East has a tough freshman (Kole Bishop) that more than likely wont beat Myers, but he will give him a good match.

Has Danial gone to 119. I know he has been at 12 for the last couple years. I look forward to that match. Do you really thin that Cole will give him a good match?

Coachush, Kole did break his foot or fractured or w/e. But he told me that he wouldnt have to have surgery and would miss maybe 4-6 weeks of the season. He should be back in good shape for district duals and regional.

If Kole stays healthy... and focused, and wrestles like hes capable of, then I think he will make Caleb have to earn every point he gets. Dont take this like im saying Bishop will beat him, all im saying is that he wont just roll over for Caleb when they wrestle.

And who all is going 125 in region 1 besides Drish and Jones?

Edited by ZekeJones

103- Brett Usary

112- Mitchel Call

130- Bo Usary

135- Cameron Felty

140- Damien Buchanon

145- Luke Williams

160- ???

171- ???

189- ???

215- Ethan Henely

275- Ben Murray

1) Who's Williamson from SHHS?? Where did he wrestle last year on their squad, and would he be able to beat Bowman from G'ville at 152, who took 3rd in the region last year behind two other seniors after giving mumpower a close match in the semis.. or even be able to hang with guys from DB??

2) Zeke, why didn't you do 125, does that mean you're going 125 this year again?

3) Is anyone going to have a tough 160 or 171 this year?? I know most of them all graduated last year, Ex: Beamer, Cornett

4) Where is Trey Reliford at this year? He was in the region finals last year....

5) Will henley make 215 again? If i'm not mistaked, which I could be, that would be roughly his 3rd straight year at 215....

6) Who's gonna have a tough 189?? O'Neil graduated, who was the region champ

7) Webb should bump to 119 just to wrestle Myers again, just for old times sake.. could be a good match and I don't think either one minds some good competition

8) Since brett is a 112, 103 is wide open

9) If I recall, TN High had some decent kids around 103-119... so where are they at this year???

10) sneed of g'ville is probably gonna be a 125 this year

Edited by gotears06

If Kole stays healthy... and more importantly, stays focused and wrestles like hes capable of, then I think he will make Caleb have to earn every point he gets. Dont take this like im saying Bishop will beat him, all im saying is that he wont just roll over for Caleb when they wrestle.

And who all is going 125 in region 1 besides Drish and Jones?

Bishop has a possibly bright future, but to be honest, he will take his lumps this year in that weight class. There isn't a freshman in the state that will come close to Meyers or Mitchell. Factor in Webb, and Bishop will have a rough time making it to state.

1) Who's Williamson from SHHS?? Where did he wrestle last year on their squad, and would he be able to beat Bowman from G'ville at 152, who took 3rd in the region last year behind two other seniors after giving mumpower a close match in the semis.. or even be able to hang with guys from DB??

2) Zeke, why didn't you do 125, does that mean you're going 125 this year again?

3) Is anyone going to have a tough 160 or 171 this year?? I know most of them all graduated last year, Ex: Beamer, Cornett

4) Where is Trey Reliford at this year? He was in the region finals last year....

5) Will henley make 215 again? If i'm not mistaked, which I could be, that would be roughly his 3rd straight year at 215....

6) Who's gonna have a tough 189?? O'Neil graduated, who was the region champ

7) Webb should bump to 119 just to wrestle Myers again, just for old times sake.. could be a good match and I don't think either one minds some good competition

8) Since brett is a 112, 103 is wide open

9) If I recall, TN High had some decent kids around 103-119... so where are they at this year???

10) sneed of g'ville is probably gonna be a 125 this year

Gotears06 What weight will Ricker be going this year?

and Williamson was @ DB last year i heard he moved and i wasnt sure so i just put shhs, plus i thought bowman graduated. I didnt do 125 because yes, i am going 125 again this year. TN Highs tough 103-119 was Eli Williams and Will Haynes... im not sure where either are going. And lastly.... how the heck did Sneed drop all that weight? Last i remember, he was a pretty solid looking guy and it didnt look like he had alot of weight he coulda dropped

And cowboy curtis, i never said Kole would beat these guys, or that he wouldnt take a few beatings, all i said is that he will put up a good fight against myers and these other guys.

Edited by ZekeJones