Hermitage Springs beat Merrol Hyde

bball_fanatic052007

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh hum, I told ya so. Coach Young is well known for his coaching successes. I can' bellieve Pickett had a chance to hire this guy and let him get away--of, course that's good for us. Those free throws will improve too.

It's just one game, lets not give him coach of the year just yet! PC got there coach and he has been very successful!

do yall not have anything better to do than sit around play on the computer and criticize high school boys because they didnt win by your expectations BUT most people think a win is a win whether it is by 1 point 3 points or a million I remember when RBS beat us by 3 last year and everyone said well a win is a win why doesnt that apply this time I know they didnt do the greatest on some things but it was the first game this season and they were all nervous but at least they won so get off their backs and stop saying they should have won by more .. cause I am sorry to dissappoint yall but we only won by 35 :thumb: thats sucha dissappointment :thumb:

I think they got who they wanted when they hired bibb!

I agree. They got exactly who they wanted. I'm surprised someone hasn't already mentioned this. It was rumored that Coach Smith was forced to resign because of the way he did or did not play certain players. Coach Bibb played the players like the parents wanted them played., With the talent Pickett had I think Coach Smith would have least won the district.

GO H.S.!!!

I agree. They got exactly who they wanted. I'm surprised someone hasn't already mentioned this. It was rumored that Coach Smith was forced to resign because of the way he did or did not play certain players. Coach Bibb played the players like the parents wanted them played., With the talent Pickett had I think Coach Smith would have least won the district.

GO H.S.!!!

lol..now thats funny

do yall not have anything better to do than sit around play on the computer and criticize high school boys because they didnt win by your expectations BUT most people think a win is a win whether it is by 1 point 3 points or a million I remember when RBS beat us by 3 last year and everyone said well a win is a win why doesnt that apply this time I know they didnt do the greatest on some things but it was the first game this season and they were all nervous but at least they won so get off their backs and stop saying they should have won by more .. cause I am sorry to dissappoint yall but we only won by 35 :thumb: thats sucha dissappointment :thumb:

Well first off Im not from Red Boiling and secondly I believe if you read my post it says a win is a win. Thank You!

do yall not have anything better to do than sit around play on the computer and criticize high school boys because they didnt win by your expectations BUT most people think a win is a win whether it is by 1 point 3 points or a million I remember when RBS beat us by 3 last year and everyone said well a win is a win why doesnt that apply this time I know they didnt do the greatest on some things but it was the first game this season and they were all nervous but at least they won so get off their backs and stop saying they should have won by more .. cause I am sorry to dissappoint yall but we only won by 35 :thumb: thats sucha dissappointment :lol:

well then maybe i wasnt talkin about u if u wasnt complaining

Noone from RBS was complaining...from what I saw i've only saw 3 people that I know that is from RBS with me being one of them and I know I wasn't complaining, and I believe noone else from RBS was complaining, so exactly were was the people from that was complaining...The boys shouldn't be nervous because they all played together last year and should be out and just do there thing...The only thing I see that they could be nervous about is not showing up and doing as well as people from Hermitage Springs hyped them up to be...a win is a win, and you got a win...good job...now do it again friday... :lol:

GO H.S.!!!

Are you serious Armynurse? They went to the state tournament. Clay was loaded and still is and you say Bibb just done what the parents wanted, shows what you know. And you think Bobby Knight is coaching HS cause they beat the school for the blind. I can't wait til mid way thru the season. Yeah I think I'd shoot for the district instead of state too, your ridiculous.....

I could get five blind guys off the street and beat Merrol Hyde.....

i could take four of the merol hyde players and beat hermitage springs......... so what's your point.......... holding the wheel chair team to 22 or so points is good in itself........ i could play one on five and score that many shooting from halfcourt.......... that's good defense even against a bad team.