Why did Omar even try the 3pt shoot out

aj rodriguez

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the point of this thread....really....I mean come on if all your going to do is bring down someone then you really don't need to be on CoachT.....

I dont know who Omar or Phil is and really don't care, but to call out and put somebody down on here is wrong...It also shows signs of a sissy...

TREE OUT!!!

What is the point of this thread....really....I mean come on if all your going to do is bring down someone then you really don't need to be on CoachT.....

I dont know who Omar or Phil is and really don't care, but to call out and put somebody down on here is wrong...It also shows signs of a sissy...

TREE OUT!!!

Once again, another idiot. You can't read to well either can you? I still have not put anyone down, I simply said Omar deserves to be where he is. Also, I belong on CoachT, I'm respected because I don't get on here and lie about stuff, I tell it how it is. And here's how it is, your a waste of life. "TREE OUT"

P.S. If your post was meant for AJ Fagriguez then disregard my post, but if not, take it to heart, seriously.

Edited by tonymontana

Once again, another idiot. You can't read to well either can you? I still have not put anyone down, I simply said Omar deserves to be where he is. Also, I belong on CoachT, I'm respected because I don't get on here and lie about stuff, I tell it how it is. And here's how it is, your a waste of life. "TREE OUT"

P.S. If your post was meant for AJ Fagriguez then disregard my post, but if not, take it to heart, seriously.

Thats who it was meant for...I am about tired of seeing threads of this guy trashing someone....

Edited by treefitty74

TREE OUT!!!

If you don't like it, don't read it. Go home party pooper.

Everybody look at ole Tony and tell him how awesome he is because he is respected on the internet. Get a life buddy.

If you don't like it, don't read it. Go home party pooper.

Everybody look at ole Tony and tell him how awesome he is because he is respected on the internet. Get a life buddy.

Yea man good one. Get a life? The reason I say I am respected on here is because I love to talk about high school sports and I don't get on here and bash other players. I get on the internet maybe 2-3 times a day and I check CoachT to see what idiots like you have to say. For example, go home party pooper? Maybe grow up and get out of kindergarten. You're a joke, your the one who should get a life.

Edited by tonymontana