Is van buren over rated?

Get-r-Done

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people have to be talking about you being good before you can be overrated. To my knowledge no one on these boards has been to concerned with them so overrated is not what I would call them. I am sure they are decent, but no one has really hyped them up so... not sure where this thread is going? I would say they are respected, but nothing more.

LOL this is funny have any of ya'll watch them play? Van Buren can shot the three very well and they also have big guys at the post. They have great help defense. I believe they will finsh near the top of there district.

I don't think this team is overrated because I think you have to be rated before you can be overrated. Now, just because they beat HS doesn't mean they are good. Come to Clay Co. Monday and decide how good they are from that. If they can hang with us, then they they have the potential for a good season. no matter what, I will agree with the fact that they probably will finish near the top of their district.