HAMPTON AND TROUSDALE

KING'S NEMESIS

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep my prediction. Trousdale will win by at least 35. Wait and see. Trousdale, FCS, and South Pitt are the 3 best teams in the east. Regions 1 and 2 are weak. Trousdale will win by a lot. Right it down you heard it here first.

Wishful thinking? Hampton has one of the best defenses in the state! When you want to talk reality, we'll talk but no trash talk. I'll be the first to admit Hampton will have to play their best game of the year to pull out a win. Can they do it? You bet yeah. Is there even a remote chance of a 35 point Trousdale win, no way skippy!! But hey, you know how us "weak' region 1 and 2 teams are.

Hey I like it ........Go dogs....great game.......can't wait till next week...........will have plenty of good eats to bring to the game.............

Trousdale fans and players good luck next week.....I hope you all are not afraid to post......As you can see from our last game.........we might be up here in the mountains....but we got that www thing...and we try to type and spell as best as we can...so bare with us..........I challenge all of you to help us post more than last week..........1158 and counting

I wonder if it can get that high again, it will be hard to beat

Hey I like it ........Go dogs....great game.......can't wait till next week...........will have plenty of good eats to bring to the game.............

Trousdale fans and players good luck next week.....I hope you all are not afraid to post......As you can see from our last game.........we might be up here in the mountains....but we got that www thing...and we try to type and spell as best as we can...so bare with us..........I challenge all of you to help us post more than last week..........1158 and counting

I wonder if it can get that high again, it will be hard to beat

Wishful thinking? Hampton has one of the best defenses in the state! When you want to talk reality, we'll talk but no trash talk. I'll be the first to admit Hampton will have to play their best game of the year to pull out a win. Can they do it? You bet yeah. Is there even a remote chance of a 35 point Trousdale win, no way skippy!! But hey, you know how us "weak' region 1 and 2 teams are.

I think your 330 lb lineman will be saying "mercy" by halftime. Seen it before. And as you know history has a way of repeating itself. Eat all the "Mickey Dees " you can this weel " HOGS". Trousdale by 35.

I think your 330 lb lineman will be saying "mercy" by halftime. Seen it before. And as you know history has a way of repeating itself. Eat all the "Mickey Dees " you can this weel " HOGS". Trousdale by 35.

In the past several weeks we've had some very good decussions with respect being given to all. So far from what I'm hearing from you guys you are as classless as the rest of the stae claims that you are. Oh yeah I've kept up with you guys from week 1 and ever week the amount of respect that your opponents have for you has decreased. Now I can see why. You know up here in hills we would all rather lose with the respect of our opponents, than to win without it. Bring it on big guys!! If you want some, come get some!!

In the past several weeks we've had some very good decussions with respect being given to all. So far from what I'm hearing from you guys you are as classless as the rest of the stae claims that you are. Oh yeah I've kept up with you guys from week 1 and ever week the amount of respect that your opponents have for you has decreased. Now I can see why. You know up here in hills we would all rather lose with the respect of our opponents, than to win without it. Bring it on big guys!! If you want some, come get some!!

hen Be LOSERS thata ok with US.

Consider this, region 4 blew away region 3. Blowouts, except 1 game which was close. Seems the ratings have region 3 stronger than 1&2. Your team is in for a surprise. I say TC by 40 points. Blowout. But good luck anyway. Talk it up however, TC fans will. I am sure the posts will be way better than the game. To bad you cant play on the creekbank. Its exciting there. B)