Watertown @ RBS...

swanson71

Nah wasn't looking @ RBS, we play Watertown tomorrow night, and Sam couldn't have had that many, because RBS only scored 39. As for Dexter having great defense you guys played zone all night. Don't know how you could tell he was doing good when you guys zone pressed, then fell back into a match-up zone. Still can't get over swanson saying he was going to have 6 three's. I saw him completly brick 4 not even hitting the rim. Anyways swanson so close 2 winning that money. :thumb:

P.S. As for his T.O.'s I know he had aleast 4 and that was against Watertown's non aggressive man-to-man. I will give Sam something he did muscle a few shots in but I expected him to do more by the way you guys considered him to be the best post in the district.

Edited by kaeXo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah wasn't looking @ RBS, we play Watertown tomorrow night, and Sam couldn't have had that many, because RBS only scored 39. As for Dexter having great defense you guys played zone all night. Don't know how you could tell he was doing good when you guys zone pressed, then fell back into a match-up zone. Still can't get over swanson saying he was going to have 6 three's. I saw him completly brick 4 not even hitting the rim. Anyways swanson so close 2 winning that money. :thumb:

Yeah I know...You see why I never played basketball...I'm a much better baseball player...

Dexter caused quiet a few turnovers tonight...He was husting all night...He was giving it his all...

Is that what that notebook was for...Was it because you all was playing watertown...gosh I thought you might have been drawing some pretty pictures for you locker room...lol...

Nah wasn't looking @ RBS, we play Watertown tomorrow night, and Sam couldn't have had that many, because RBS only scored 39. As for Dexter having great defense you guys played zone all night. Don't know how you could tell he was doing good when you guys zone pressed, then fell back into a match-up zone. Still can't get over swanson saying he was going to have 6 three's. I saw him completly brick 4 not even hitting the rim. Anyways swanson so close 2 winning that money. :)

Umm if dexter brick them how didnt he hit rim.Sam by the way i think had prolley about 15 good game when he got triple teamed all night.Haha dexter had about 4 or 5 tipped balls and 2 or 3 steals i call that a good game on defense. :thumb:

RBS slipped by with a win, mainly because #44 Schultz got 4 fouls with 5 mins to go in the 3rd. Dexter shot horribale like I thought he would, and doesn't appear his ball handleing has got any better. I knew Sam wouldn't have another 32 point night because Watertown actually had a good post that matched up well with him. RBS got lucky tonight by pulling this one off, I think if it was @ Watertown they wouldn't have done it because they had a few calls go their way in the closeing mins. Anyways a win is a win, gg both teams. 39-34 RBS squeaks by.

Maybe the "World Beaters" from Hermitage Springs will do better! :thumb: