Friendship Christian and all other teams

hamptonbigdogs

I have not seen Trousdale play, but have seen Hampton. How Hampton will beat Trousdale I don't know, but I know how Trousdale stops Hampton, they load up their defensive line on #71. He is there only blocker, they double him, close that hole and with TC's speed, could be a real long night for the Bulldogs.

The only thing that is killing Hampton, is the fact that they still haven't played anybody tough yet. I have never seen a weaker division than 1-A this year, just pitiful. Bunch of watered down schools. I say we get rid of all of these classifications, put 1-A and 2-A together, 3-A and 4-A together, and leave 5-A alone.

Should be a good one though!

Do you and the "Realist " share one brain? y'all need to get over 96.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not seen Trousdale play, but have seen Hampton. How Hampton will beat Trousdale I don't know, but I know how Trousdale stops Hampton, they load up their defensive line on #71. He is there only blocker, they double him, close that hole and with TC's speed, could be a real long night for the Bulldogs.

The only thing that is killing Hampton, is the fact that they still haven't played anybody tough yet. I have never seen a weaker division than 1-A this year, just pitiful. Bunch of watered down schools. I say we get rid of all of these classifications, put 1-A and 2-A together, 3-A and 4-A together, and leave 5-A alone.

Thats a brilliant idea why dont you help tssaa decide whether or not to have 15 team regions or have 25 seperate regions the regular season or the playoffs one would last forever. besides red boiling springs and alcoa woulld be a good match up don't you think. get real here farm boy they have that many classifications for many reasons. as far as hampton only having one blocker #71. i agree #71 is a great lineman but i dont think hes the only one. #54 is about half his size but he blocks his tail off every play and if he gets a clean shot he'll knock your teeth out. no one is giving hampton a shot here and i think TC is in for more than theyre expecting friday night. speed kills i believe they heard that all week before they played harriman all their speed didn't seem to hurt hampton. i know someone is going to say it so i'll go ahead and respond if TC has more speed than harriman i would be very VERY shocked.

GOODNESS GRACIOUS---- If you want to put up who they have played this team has been young for two years in a row

there for have played good teams

2003: knox cathlic ranked #1 back then, Happy Valley, Gatlinburg-Pittman ranked # 4 or 5 in state back then

2004:

knox cathlic ranked #1 in state agian and i think was the state champion, Happy Valley was 5th in state, G-P was 4th in stateand then oh yeah

Alcoa #1 in state and eventual state champion

2005: H-V one of the best passing attacks in TN - stoped it

and beat them

Cloudland was 4th until we beat them

sweept region 2

so say what you want

we are good they are good

it comes down to what happens friday and who has the most heart!

FCS vs. TC was the state championship game now TC gets to kick all the unbelievers tails and take the gold ball home from murfresboro keeping the title in the right region

Hampton BEWARE the yellow jackets will dominate and keep the state title in the rightful region where the best two teams in 1A are

I hate TC but am happy to see the region prosper with another state title

TC and FCS are the best two teams in 1A and TC will show Hampton and whom ever else that no one else is close

TC 45 Hampton 6-( maybe it could be very easily 0)

Freindship Christian or any other team that got destroyed, freindship just got beat, not destroyed, will support TC the same way teams that Hampton has beaten will support us. If we get beat, I am sure that we would like to say we got beaten by someone playing in and possibly winning state chamionship. I know I would. Hampton will have great support here Friday night, and if you are one of those supporters, dress warmly,its going to be quite nipply. :thumb:

FCS vs. TC was the state championship game now TC gets to kick all the unbelievers tails and take the gold ball home from murfresboro keeping the title in the right region

Hampton BEWARE the yellow jackets will dominate and keep the state title in the rightful region where the best two teams in 1A are

I hate TC but am happy to see the region prosper with another state title

TC and FCS are the best two teams in 1A and TC will show Hampton and whom ever else that no one else is close

TC 45 Hampton 6-( maybe it could be very easily 0)

The only way TC gets 45 on this defense is if they get lost on the way to the game. I'm not saying that their not a great team but don't demean what is aruguably one of the best defenses in the State!!!

Okay I keep hearing about how cold it is in Hampton and how big there line is and how great potter is. Could someone please tell me how in the hades TC is gonna have a chance if all this horrible weather and the Second comming of the steel curtain defense shows up and the ghost of Walter Payton posseses Potter...... And How will Hampton even be able to get out of their stance if the purple people eaters from Minnesota play in hartsville along with The reincarnation of the four horseman and the Jow Montana is at quarterback......Oh wait I forgot the players still have to strap it up and go toe to toe for 48 mins on Friday so if you ain't gonna be wearing pads on Friday night and you are a true Highschool Football fan wish the boys luck tell stories of all their acomplishments thus far and leave the badmouthing to the morons. Thats my opinion and it ortta be yours. :thumb:

Okay I keep hearing about how cold it is in Hampton and how big there line is and how great potter is. Could someone please tell me how in the hades TC is gonna have a chance if all this horrible weather and the Second comming of the steel curtain defense shows up and the ghost of Walter Payton posseses Potter...... And How will Hampton even be able to get out of their stance if the purple people eaters from Minnesota play in hartsville along with The reincarnation of the four horseman and the Jow Montana is at quarterback......Oh wait I forgot the players still have to strap it up and go toe to toe for 48 mins on Friday so if you ain't gonna be wearing pads on Friday night and you are a true Highschool Football fan wish the boys luck tell stories of all their acomplishments thus far and leave the badmouthing to the morons. Thats my opinion and it ortta be yours. :P

If that is all that you are hearing then you must have "selective hearing". TC has bragged on their speed, their defense, their quarterback. I say if the player deserves it, brag all you want. As far as the weather, real TC fans have asked about ti and we have ansered. TC has also boasted of their passing game, and if you are a football knowledgable person, you know that bad weather hurts passing, so yeah, we wouldn't mind bad weather. And as far as how big our line is, same thing, people have asked and we have answered. TC has done the same. Trust me, we know that 48 minutes of football must be played to crown a winner, and we wish everyone good luck. Let's have a clean, well-played game and whoever wins the other tip your hat to them. (or toboggan) thats my opinion. :lol: