Friendship Christian and all other teams

hamptonbigdogs

I would like to say congrats to Friendship Christian for playing Trousdale so tough. And also Congrats to Trousdale for Winning. Now Friendship and all other teams how can we beat Trousdale, we know nothing about them. What do they do? Give us some #s and do they run trick plays or pass or what. What kind of defense do they run and what kind of defense did you run on them? You are the only team that just about beat them. So help us at.

Being from Cloudland and knowing first hand what Trousdale is all about from 1995 shouldn't your great assistant Lunsford be able to tell you something about T.C. He should know he let them come back by stupid play calling and lost in the second round. If he is so great he will do a good job, maby he learned a lession form last time.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know quite a bit about that game actually...and there is enough truth on here about that game....they could have stopped that beating bottom line...i know about that game..balls go lay down somewheres

so you think if something is posted on here then it is constituted as fact, thats pretty dense turtle. you choose to believe what best supports your opinion, you do not know the facts because you choose to believe biased opinions against TC. you are not making valid points. your stating your personal opinions of how you think things in our football program work, and you couldn't be further from the truth. finally, i am a former two time state champion trousdale county fighting yellow jacket i never have and never will lay down for any one :thumb:

Being from Cloudland and knowing first hand what Trousdale is all about from 1995 shouldn't your great assistant Lunsford be able to tell you something about T.C. He should know he let them come back by stupid play calling and lost in the second round. If he is so great he will do a good job, maby he learned a lession form last time.

Sour grapes make whine..... oh I'm sorry that's wine. If you would rather see a team like Trousdale win, that's fine, if you want to let down your school, you're confrence and your entire region over this, that's up to you. But I will bet you one thing. The majority of Roan Mountain will be on our side, just as we were on your side when you guys had to face them. Grow up!!!!!

Edited by n2music

Sour grapes make whine..... oh I'm sorry that's wine. If you would rather see a team like Trousdale win, that's fine, if you want to let down your school, you're confrence and your entire region over this, that's up to you. But I will bet you one thing. The majority of Roan Mountain will be on our side, just as we were on your side when you guys had to face them. Grow up!!!!!

Well lets get one thing clear, you are right most people that pull for Cloudland hope that Hampton has a good game. To be real about it. lots of people hold a gruge against Hamptons assistant coach Lunsford. Some feel that he ran out on the Highlanders, for money some say for in fear of a few bad years. No one really knows, I give the best of luck to the Bulldogs, but face it Trousdale is not #1 in the state for their good looks. I like Trousdale, and have since thay played us in 1995. They are a real class act, nice football field and great fan support and it shows. Look at the stats this year, they have beaten 2A, 3A teams and someone posted that they played a 4A team and they are 13-0. Trousdale is too fast, and the no huddle will keep the big men on the field with no water with out taking a time out. You can't say that I have jumped the band wagon I have been posting about Trousdale all year. Hampton is good, Trousdale is in a class of there own in the east bracket.

Well lets get one thing clear, you are right most people that pull for Cloudland hope that Hampton has a good game. To be real about it. lots of people hold a gruge against Hamptons assistant coach Lunsford. Some feel that he ran out on the Highlanders, for money some say for in fear of a few bad years. No one really knows, I give the best of luck to the Bulldogs, but face it Trousdale is not #1 in the state for their good looks. I like Trousdale, and have since thay played us in 1995. They are a real class act, nice football field and great fan support and it shows. Look at the stats this year, they have beaten 2A, 3A teams and someone posted that they played a 4A team and they are 13-0. Trousdale is too fast, and the no huddle will keep the big men on the field with no water with out taking a time out. You can't say that I have jumped the band wagon I have been posting about Trousdale all year. Hampton is good, Trousdale is in a class of there own in the east bracket.

A class of their own in East Tenn, They won by a touchdown, got an interception right at the end. If Hampton can drive it down their throats, Hampton may be in a class of their own. We ran pretty good last week, this team is not as big or as strong as Coalfield. Those boys were strong as oxes.

Nothing us fans at FC can tell you about the yellow jackets other than they will play HARD for 4 quarters and will be very well coached. I am very impressed with their hustle to the ball defensively and their backs running hard every play. If your gonna beat them this year your gonna need a lot of breaks and your team will have to play their best ever!

Congrats TC fans on another great season now FINISH!

We are already looking for ward to seeing you next year! :rolleyes:

Nothing us fans at FC can tell you about the yellow jackets other than they will play HARD for 4 quarters and will be very well coached. I am very impressed with their hustle to the ball defensively and their backs running hard every play. If your gonna beat them this year your gonna need a lot of breaks and your team will have to play their best ever!

Congrats TC fans on another great season now FINISH!

We are already looking for ward to seeing you next year! :rolleyes:

I would like your opinion, were you'll better this season or last season.

Good luck! By the time they are fully able to comprehend your request,Mboro will have come & gone.......Shock&Awe thang that TC does to their opponents,sometimes takes 2 to 3 wks to get over&reallize they are still on good ole mom erth.......tho you might try to find them at ole toof ferys place gittin ther front perlys put back in.

It seems everyone has forgotten TC hasn't won the state since 1998. It's been 6 years. It not like they win it every year. And don't say they would have if they would have stayed 1A they would not have. This year they undoubtly have an excellent team, but they won't every year. If this years team is comparable to 1998 team then they will go all the way. Usually down years follow up years so if they win congratulate them and start preparing for next year.

I would like your opinion, were you'll better this season or last season.

FC's offense was definitely better last year. Everyone knew we FC was going to put up close to 30 points every game and FC had the best QB I personally have ever seen in 1A, 1 great receiver & 2 good ones, and Rickaway at TB even though he was young. This years line was much better than last years.

This years defense was better. They really struggled to stop the run last year but other than TC & Ezell managed to stuff everyone that tried to run on them this year (5 shutouts).

Overall, I really think last years 2004 team was better but this years team had much more heart and with all the youth, definitely overachieved in my opinion.

I think the 2006 & 2007 teams that are coming have the POTENTIAL to be the best ever. They will have depth, speed, and experience that FC has never had in the past. With that being said if they can't work in the offseason and get stronger and faster and play with the same heart this years team did then they will struggle to win against the Collinwoods, Ezells, Davidson Academys, Gordonsvilles, and definitely the TCHS!

Edited by Volzchamps

I have not seen Trousdale play, but have seen Hampton. How Hampton will beat Trousdale I don't know, but I know how Trousdale stops Hampton, they load up their defensive line on #71. He is there only blocker, they double him, close that hole and with TC's speed, could be a real long night for the Bulldogs.

The only thing that is killing Hampton, is the fact that they still haven't played anybody tough yet. I have never seen a weaker division than 1-A this year, just pitiful. Bunch of watered down schools. I say we get rid of all of these classifications, put 1-A and 2-A together, 3-A and 4-A together, and leave 5-A alone.

Should be a good one though!