Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

Where's the LA fans that didn't like "The Dive Option Offense" after Week 9. The same Offense put 48 Points on a team "TONIGHT" that gave up 49 Points "IN TEN GAMES".

As I said after Week 9, If LA doesn't turn the ball over....They CAN play with anyone. What an "UNBELIEVABLE" run those Wildcats are having. Keep on Believing in yourselves. Go H-O-G-E-Y-E!!! That was hard for a Smith County man. Best of Luck in the 'Boro Cats. Play for one another!!!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was Cates stats that you posted wasn't it I think muffin ask how many did they have ( LA's Offense). I know this..... that was one of the best individual performances I 've ever seen in hs football. Simply amazing. Way to go Wilson. Way to go CATS

My bad, his post was right after Antwan's about Cates'... the whole team had over 450 yards of offense, 396 on the ground.

Where's the LA fans that didn't like "The Dive Option Offense" after Week 9. The same Offense put 48 Points on a team "TONIGHT" that gave up 49 Points "IN TEN GAMES".

As I said after Week 9, If LA doesn't turn the ball over....They CAN play with anyone. What an "UNBELIEVABLE" run those Wildcats are having. Keep on Believing in yourselves. Go H-O-G-E-Y-E!!! That was hard for a Smith County man. Best of Luck in the 'Boro Cats. Play for one another!!!

I never disliked the option... I disliked the turnovers it was causing from time to time. :thumb:

Like you said, it works like a charm when they hang on to the ball, especially with this group of players.

My bad, his post was right after Antwan's about Cates'... the whole team had over 450 yards of offense, 396 on the ground.

Once again jt I wasn't being smart I knew Cates had almost 200 rushing, ran int. back 61 yds, threw a td pass, ran and passed for a 2 pt conversion. And who knows how many tackles.

Like Craig said on the radio. I believe it was against AE. Ladies and gentlemen Cates has done everything but sell popcorn tonight. Well guess what........ he done it again.

Edited by Rocking Chair

I hope they play better than last night. That was way too close.

Oh and what did you think of those WH noise makers. Those were so annoying.

How did you like those LA noise makers disguised as fans? I have never seen the LA fans get into a game like this. All it took was a questionable call by a ref and we just went wild the rest of the game. After such great performances the past 4 games, these guys deserve all the support we can give them. Lets give them a great following to "The Boro" and help them bring home the GOLD!! GO BIG BLUE!!

just think la fans this time tommorow night while we're freezing to death, the fighting irish will be hopin that they'ld played a knoxville team b/c then they may have had a chance but nontheless i predict a 2 score game and i am expecting reeder to have a huge game. he'll be the difference maker. ofcourse i may be wrong about the score but i'm goin out on a limb on that.

keep it goin la!!!

hmmm, i don't like braggin but for my first post on here i think it was pretty accurate except for reeder bein the difference maker, he did have a huge game but cates was the difference maker. man this feelin is sureal and bein a senior at la it's the greatest way to close out my high school life. now one more game guys you can't hold anything back now.

go la

How did you like those LA noise makers disguised as fans? I have never seen the LA fans get into a game like this. All it took was a questionable call by a ref and we just went wild the rest of the game. After such great performances the past 4 games, these guys deserve all the support we can give them. Lets give them a great following to "The Boro" and help them bring home the GOLD!! GO BIG BLUE!!

Actually I thought our crowd was fairly weak until that call. ND fans had a very large turn out and to me were very loud. ND coaches and players are very lucky to have such support. I agree we all need to go watch and support our team. But it sure would be fun watching the game on the tube and listening to the hs football expects talk about the Cats and the story book ride that got them to the boro.

Edited by Rocking Chair

Whats you talkin 'bout Willis?? I brought up the numbers??? You may know FB but you can't tell time! You posted numbers at 6:06 and I replyed to your post at 8:32!!! You brought up the numbers DUDE!! Can't wait to give you guys a big dose of Wilson Cates and Company!!!

Well guys, my string of getting close to final score has come to an end although I did pick the winner!!! BUT----- Did I call this or what??? Keep it rolling Wilson and company!!!