2005 Hampton Bulldogs

hamptonbigdogs

You never gave me an answer, what are you going to do try to pay the ref's off. What buy them supper and a warm coat.

Of course we are going to feed them. Every school does. And if they want a extra coat they can use one of mine. Theres nothing wrong with that, is there. Heck if your at the game and get cold, just give us o boys a shout and we will buy you some hot coca.

Edited by hamptonbigdogs

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coalfield wishes Hampton the best in the final run in the playoffs. It will not be easy. Promise me one thing. If, and only if, TC gets up two touch downs the wind does not come out of you. When Coalfield scored first I saw some heads hung low, and shaking. Had they scored the second time instead of INT, the air might have left and the flood gates opened. If that happens against TC, no matter how far you are down, you gotta put it together and let that big back take over. He was a hoss.

Krich, I would also like to end this fued. It may take a couple of years not meeting each other to let time work its majic to accomplish this.

That is very true CYJacket and thanks again for a great post.

Brandon Barnett is the man

Matt Largent is the man

Blake Russell is the man

John Potter is the man

Adam Townsend is the man

JO Lee George is the man

Dustin Jaynes is the man

Johnthan Lyons is the man

Mike Guy is the man

Hector is the man

Jarred Irick is the man

GREAT JOB MEN. SEE YOU ALL FRIDAY

D DOG

This thread is to the Great Hampton Bulldogs. Man what a year it has been so fun. This 2005 year is a year that we will never forget. Do you boys know that you made History last night. And what about that running show from John Potter and Adam Townsend and that big O line blocking there butts off. Well you big O lineman made History twice, OJ broke BJ Taylors record not once ,but twice and you boys last night, set yourself apart from the 96 team. And what about that great Defense. O my gosh what hits. I love it. Did I say I love it. I can't wait to see you all play Friday. I have had a feeling all year about you boys. We are going to state. I wan't everyone of you all to watch these three movies this week. Hoosiers , Friday Night Lights and Rudy. Because everyone of these movies is about the Hampton Bulldogs, trust me they are. Watch these three movies and you will win Friday Night. Boys this is a dream for all of us. You have got what it takes. You boys have put Hampton on the map. The fans are so proud of you and carter county and east Tn is proud of you. Do you know that we will be playing the day after Thanksgiving maybe in the snow and cold now that is football. Boys I love you all to death and thanks for the memories and the dreams now watch those movies and love every second of it ,because I am. You boys are superstars. Now these Trousdale boys are cocky and good. But just play your game and don't be like them. I want to see a winner on and off the field. Trust me the refs will like Hampton better. Good Luck and God Bless and Stay Healthy and Get-erDone. Live that DREAM!

Are you kidding, did you even see the '96 team play, apparently not. Taylor set that record against real teams. 1996 Hampton's first three rounds of the 2-A playoffs, Alcoa, Notre Dame, and Knox Webb. Enough said, these guys are good at beating poor teams, but if they are 2-A this year, 7-3 at best and no better than 2nd round. Get real!!

Are you kidding, did you even see the '96 team play, apparently not. Taylor set that record against real teams. 1996 Hampton's first three rounds of the 2-A playoffs, Alcoa, Notre Dame, and Knox Webb. Enough said, these guys are good at beating poor teams, but if they are 2-A this year, 7-3 at best and no better than 2nd round. Get real!!

My God, are you not gone yet. Every time I turn around ther eyou are. Get a life buddy, you apparently was a "never was" instead of a "has been". Get over it. ya'll didn't make state, now leave us alone and let us get on with it.

What I would like to know is......who asked anything about 1996? I think this thread is about the current year.....2005. These guys have played their hearts out everyweek.......everyone in Hampton and all the surrounding schools that have been put out of the playoffs around here ought to be out backing these young kids every weekend....and if not......quit drudging up the past.....I think the saying is.....LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE!

GO DOGS! WE know you can do it.

Way to go H-Town.....Way to go! HOOT....HOOT!

:D

Coalfield wishes Hampton the best in the final run in the playoffs. It will not be easy. Promise me one thing. If, and only if, TC gets up two touch downs the wind does not come out of you. When Coalfield scored first I saw some heads hung low, and shaking. Had they scored the second time instead of INT, the air might have left and the flood gates opened. If that happens against TC, no matter how far you are down, you gotta put it together and let that big back take over. He was a hoss.

Krich, I would also like to end this fued. It may take a couple of years not meeting each other to let time work its majic to accomplish this.

I don't know Coach Kries all that well; but I do know he's hilarious, great sense of humor. We've all said and done things we soon regretted. And there was one particular occasion, after one of my ill-advised ramblings on this very website when I had said things that would've been much better left off a public forum. Oh, how I dreaded seeing Acie at practice the next afternoon.

But when he saw me walking into the dressing room he walked all the way up Ranger Hill and gave me a Brand New Rangers Hat. Talk about CLASS. :D

Go Bulldogs. Great Season, Coalfield.

Edited by krichunaka

Okay I've listened to your crap long enough, you are this most disrespectful, bad example of a Bulldog I have ever seen. I played'78 thru '81 along with a great bunch of men. You don't seenany of those guys or any guys since then flappin their trap like you are. Do you feel you played on the GOOD team Hampton has ever had, get over it and support the team that we have now or move on for God's sake . You have the right to your say so, but guess what so do I. You want to talk facts, great what is, is! I'd rather have 50 Trousdale fans on here talkin their trash than to have 1 cry baby, wanna be trader say one word. Your a disgrace to this town, to this great school, to this team and to JC Campbell who has coached us all. Yeah that's right, even you. Please let all of us know who you are so we can be sure to direct you to the visitor's bleachers, because you are not a Bulldog faithful!!!!

Edited by n2music

Okay I've listened to your crap long enough, you are this most disrespectful, bad example of a Bulldog I have ever seen. I played'78 thru '81 along with a great bunch of men. You don't seenany of those guys or any guys since then flappin their trap like you are. Do you feel you played on the GOOD team Hampton has ever had, get over it and support the team that we have now or move on for God's sake . You have the right to your say so, but guess what so do I. You want to talk facts, great what is, is! I'd rather have 50 Trousdale fans on here talkin their trash than to have 1 cry baby, wanna be trader say one word. Your a disgrace to this town, to this great school, to this team and to JC Campbell who has coached us all. Yeah that's right, even you. Please let all of us know who you are so we can be sure to direct you to the visitor's bleachers, because you are not a Bulldog faithful!!!!

i agree

What I would like to know is......who asked anything about 1996? I think this thread is about the current year.....2005. These guys have played their hearts out everyweek.......everyone in Hampton and all the surrounding schools that have been put out of the playoffs around here ought to be out backing these young kids every weekend....and if not......quit drudging up the past.....I think the saying is.....LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE!

GO DOGS! WE know you can do it.

Way to go H-Town.....Way to go! HOOT....HOOT!

:thumb:

Thank you so much volunteer girl.....please make them let it go!!!!!!!!

Man it feels Good to be a BULLDOG!!!! Thanks for all the HARD work boys!!! We are ready to go....so take us to Murfreesboro. No matter the outcome, you have already proven you ALL are winners!! Congratulations to all the seniors. You are the best!! O.J., what a night to remember! You made our day! #3

haven't you got some youth club reporting to do? :thumb: