2005 Hampton Bulldogs

hamptonbigdogs

This thread is to the Great Hampton Bulldogs. Man what a year it has been so fun. This 2005 year is a year that we will never forget. Do you boys know that you made History last night. And what about that running show from John Potter and Adam Townsend and that big O line blocking there butts off. Well you big O lineman made History twice, OJ broke BJ Taylors record not once ,but twice and you boys last night, set yourself apart from the 96 team. And what about that great Defense. O my gosh what hits. I love it. Did I say I love it. I can't wait to see you all play Friday. I have had a feeling all year about you boys. We are going to state. I wan't everyone of you all to watch these three movies this week. Hoosiers , Friday Night Lights and Rudy. Because everyone of these movies is about the Hampton Bulldogs, trust me they are. Watch these three movies and you will win Friday Night. Boys this is a dream for all of us. You have got what it takes. You boys have put Hampton on the map. The fans are so proud of you and carter county and east Tn is proud of you. Do you know that we will be playing the day after Thanksgiving maybe in the snow and cold now that is football. Boys I love you all to death and thanks for the memories and the dreams now watch those movies and love every second of it ,because I am. You boys are superstars. Now these Trousdale boys are cocky and good. But just play your game and don't be like them. I want to see a winner on and off the field. Trust me the refs will like Hampton better. Good Luck and God Bless and Stay Healthy and Get-erDone. Live that DREAM!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats again BULLDOGS! I knew you all could do it. Thanks for a great game......even though it was a nail biter. Congrats again to our buddy....Adam for breaking another record. You all deserve all the respect that you get. You all know how to go out and make all of the hoarse fans in the crowd proud. We WILL be there again this Friday night to support you as well.....as we LOVE the game as much as you all have proven to love it. Don't let the comments of these classless kids (Trousdale) beat ya down.....put their words in your heads and make that make you want it even more.....to show them how a REAL team acts.

GO DAWGS! We know you can do it! :D

B......U......L........L......DOGS!

Hey, don't leave out the coaches, bigdog. I don't know all their names, so you supply the ones I leave out!

Coach Campbell is the man!

Coach Lunsford is the man!

Pujo is the man! (not sure if he's on the staff or not but he oughta be!)

(And, since you seem to be the #1 hampton fan, bigdog, let's give you a shout!)

hamptonbigdogs is the man! :thumb:

---rSquared

Edited by rSquared

behindthemdogs,

I caught that 3 at the end of the TD run on tape from WCYB, heard the little one almost went to tears with appreciation. OJ's a class act, on the field and off, although I was about to kick his butt for caughing up the dang ball. Looks like that fumble just made him mad enough to want to make up for it afterwards, so I let it slide.

Congrats to the entire team!

Congrats to JC Campbell, Doug "Plug" Phillips, Scotty Bunton, Danny McClain, Lunceford and the rest of the staff. It's been a long time coming!

Now get us on the carpet!!!!!!!!!!!!