POST REGION ONE RESULTS HERE

porkchop103

Thnx Noonesfool, i couldnt go thru w/ the whole quitting thing... lol but here are the results of Sullivan East V. Greeneville

130- Kole Bishop dec. Jason Ricker 7-0

140- Zeke Jones tech fall Gville 17-2

145- Calvin Schoonover Pins gville

152- Bowman Dec. Reece Wheeler 3-0

160- Joe Harris Pins Gville

171- Gville pins Jessee Thomas

189- Eddie Grecu Pins Tyler Minton

Hey Zeke, where was Tittle at? He wasnt there last night. I also thought tennessee high had a 103.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeke have you thought about officiating next year? If you have or haven't I would like to talk to you about it at regionals

Porkchop, Jacob Tittle was in the hospital, he has cystic fibrosis and hes in and out all the time. Noonesfool, I havent really thought about it all that much, but i think i would enjoy it, just find me at regionals

well guys it seems once again I call on the region1 family for help. As most of you know (or those of you who care) I have been unable to leave this sport I love.I plan to wrestle once again in college next year and really dont want to go in flat footed. Ive been lifting and running but im afraid if i dont get mat time this summer it will all be for nod. If any teams have a room that allows non high school wrestlers in it can you post. Ill be willing to travel anywhere and pay fees. Also I would like to volunteer reffering middle school or even freestyle tournaments if that would help any teams out,Just post.

Seth Van Horn

Does anyone know what happened at the state duels to Greenevilles 152 lbs. Bowman. It said he got ejected. If that is the case he would not beable to wrestle at the region. That would be ashamed. Also Coach Walker got booted too, is this all true.

Greeneville wrestled Soddy really tough. Both teams represented our region well.

Does anyone know what happened at the state duels to Greenevilles 152 lbs. Bowman. It said he got ejected. If that is the case he would not beable to wrestle at the region. That would be ashamed. Also Coach Walker got booted too, is this all true.

Greeneville wrestled Soddy really tough. Both teams represented our region well.

Greeneville really wrestled Soddy Daisy tough, lost 37-31 against Soddy Daisy

They beat Antioch by like 40 points and Springfield by 11 points

lost to Ooltewah(real close match lost by 3 points)

Walker got ejected but i do not know why, he was just talking to the ref about bowmans match(He was not yelling or anything) and he got ejected.

Bowman did not get ejected. He got a VERY BAD CALL against him.

Unless something changed...Bowman was thrown out of the match for biting the kid (whether he did or not). Bowman will sit out two weigh-ins for the ejection. That's a shame. I hope someone will get on here and tell me I'm wrong.

Chris deserves more. He's a great kid. I always thought he would do well because he hates to lose.

I also want to say that Greeneville showed a ton of guts in beating Springfield. With Bowman leading 9-0, I thought the match was all GHS. With his ejection (and his major), and the team point deuctions for him and Walker, they ended up losing 13 points (a 17 point swing). They came back and won an awesome match.

I was really proud of Science Hill and Greeneville this weekend - 2 teams in the top 8!