any word on these teams?

bucs29

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

These teams had average years at best. Will there be or need to be any changes in coaches head or assistant. Offenses or defenses? What will these teams look like next year. Just wondering.

Please don't respond to post #2 on this thread. That guy is simply a moron, end of story.

Are there going to be any changes at these schools? If not officially then please don't get on here and try to cause trouble for the current coaches. These are not easy places to win at but sometimes the Clarksville schools seem to get all the athletes at one time and then they are pretty tough. Good luck to all these

These teams had average years at best. Will there be or need to be any changes in coaches head or assistant. Offenses or defenses? What will these teams look like next year. Just wondering.

Westmoreland was 8-3 and finished 2nd in their region. That's not too bad. That's their best year in at least 4 years.

Edited by Antwan

Are there going to be any changes at these schools? If not officially then please don't get on here and try to cause trouble for the current coaches. These are not easy places to win at but sometimes the Clarksville schools seem to get all the athletes at one time and then they are pretty tough. Good luck to all these

Was just wondering what the future holds. I believe Sycamore, and Staion Camp should be good and had some things go against them this year that can be turned around. Rossview however has had 2 bad years in a row but I know they are a new school. Westmoreland I just noticed did not make the playoffs but usually do. Will there be any scheme changes that you know of? Any up and coming personel?

Was just wondering what the future holds. I believe Sycamore, and Staion Camp should be good and had some things go against them this year that can be turned around. Rossview however has had 2 bad years in a row but I know they are a new school. Westmoreland I just noticed did not make the playoffs but usually do. Will there be any scheme changes that you know of? Any up and coming personel?

Westmoreland finished 2nd in the region with an 8-2 regular season record. They lost in the 1st round to Marion County 21-20 in the last seconds.

Please don't respond to post #2 on this thread. That guy is simply a moron, end of story.

That does not bother me. I was just wondering not stirring the pot. It is definitely none of my business anyway. I live in Clarksville and was just curious about some of the schools nearby that I had not heard much from this year. How does Clarksville Academy look to be?

Guest catfish-hunter

No changes at Sycamore. Should be a good year coming.

The Sycamore War Eagles and the Station Camp Bisons should challenge for the Region 4-3A title in 2006. Greenbrier and White House will be tough as always. Pearl-Cohn loses Council and some linemen but really that is about it. Macon Co. is a question mark because they lose Mr. Do It All tailback Michael Dallas from a team that at 5-6 overachieved this year. DeKalb Co. is still a few years away from getting back into contention is a tough Region 4-3A.

My personal opinion is that Pearl-Cohn will win Region 4-3A next year because they return a good quarterback and a great group of receivers. The winner of the Station Camp at Sycamore game in week two is certainly going to be in the playoffs next year and really I like the winner of that game to host in the opening round of the playoffs next year. Station Camp gets both White House and Greenbrier at home next year which is HUGE!!! Sycamore gets Greenbrier at home but they'll have to travel to White House. The winner of the Greenbrier at White House game in week ten next year should get in the playoffs, BUT the loser could possibly be on the outside looking in if Sycamore & Station Camp live up to their expectations in 2006.

Westmoreland will have as good of a team that they had this past year. They return quarterback Madison with practically the entire backfield. The o-line will have to have work, but the entire d-line is returning along with most of the defensive backs. Both linebackers are gone, so they will need work there also. All in all I will say that westmoreland will be in another runnin for the region title. They should go far in the playoffs as well.