DII ALL STATE TEAMS/ ALL REGION

irishballer87

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think that the D2 Coach's All Region team is badly named because two Father Ryan people made D2 all state but not D2 All region....that doesn't make sense. The D2 All state team is harder to make than the D2 All region team....I just think it is weird that the two losing teams in a region have the fewest amount of players pn the team

This is all all wrong read the newspaper, matter fact scroll down on the homepage of coacht if you want to know the truth.

Let's try to make some sense here. Are you saying the coach's all state team is wrong and the this vote by sportswriters is correct? If so then I totally disagree. I think the coaches in the league know who the best players are not a group of writers who don't know any of the players who are not in the towns where they write their papers. Also the coaches was just for DII AAA and no one else so don't be mad that no Pope players were on the team.