VanBuren County vs. Clay County

UCSportsFan

dont flatter yourself. niether team has had enough time to show anything except that vb has won 2 and clay has won 1. so save it till tonight or tomorrow to start talking. cause if yall win then its gonna be cause yall played harder not because your better than us.

I think the team from VanBuren will play as hard as it can, are you insinuating that the only way they lose is if they don't play hard? Thats ridiculous, Clay will win because they are the better TEAM, more experienced and more talented. :thumb:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont flatter yourself. niether team has had enough time to show anything except that vb has won 2 and clay has won 1. so save it till tonight or tomorrow to start talking. cause if yall win then its gonna be cause yall played harder not because your better than us.

Who's flattering theirselves.I was just telling you the truth, and actually I will be on here tonight running my mouth after the buldogs win again tonight!

Who's flattering theirselves.I was just telling you the truth, and actually I will be on here tonight running my mouth after the buldogs win again tonight!

of course you will cause that's what your best at. opening that mouth. plus how can they be more experienced when we got all but 3 people that all played last year coming back. 6 of the vb players started at different times last season. so the game can go either way. whoever has the most heart will win.

of course you will cause that's what your best at. opening that mouth. plus how can they be more experienced when we got all but 3 people that all played last year coming back. 6 of the vb players started at different times last season. so the game can go either way. whoever has the most heart will win.

Yea so Clay Co. will win, and you can back it up if you can prove it!

We've went deeper into the season 3 years in a row so that always helps with experience. As far as runnin the mouth goes, you have no room talk. We should win this game by 20 but like I've said, we've got some work to do in the leadership role. This game will be closer than it should be but by the end of the season, we'll be a whole different team.