Cookeville

center68

Thanks guys for all of the respect. I know that the players appreciate it from a team of your caliber. Nobody else gives them any respect.

Joslin is a great coach as is Rankin. He preaches (or at least when I played for him) that one play could change the outcome of the entire game. Weather it's a turnover, a big run, catch, whatever, but we need to make that big play. Unfortunately for us we didn't get it, but I won't ever argue that Riverdale was just better than us. I am happy that we did what we did against you all.

There was a great article, I don't know weather it was in the Tennessean or the Herald Citizen here in Cookeville, but it had both Rankin and Joslin on the front of the sports page and it talked about both coaches. It was an outstanding article, I thought. Joslin's days are coming. The man has done great things here in Cookeville, and I still believe the best is yet to come.

One more thing and I am done. I have a ton more respect for Rankin after Friday night. My brother was a senior offensive lineman on the CHS team and, as everybody knows, that last loss is tough. Rankin came to my brother after the game and told him what a great player he is and what an outstanding job he did on the field. He really cought me at that point, and I now have the utmost respect for the man. True class. :lol:

Good luck to the Cavs and to the SR's you left it all on the field and then more and that's what the fans the family, coaches, and underclassman will remember you by that each time you took the field you played with class heart and determination so carry this with you into the game of life, and you will do very well.

Any Cookeville players playing in football in college?

There are three things you must practice everyday in order to be a great defense:

1. Tackling

2. Pursuit

3. Creating Turnovers.

I thought CHS did all of those 3 this past firday night didnt you? Thing is so did our defense CHS didnt do anything wrong on firday night i would say it was almost just like joslin drew it up so i hope that your points are not trashing cookeville!