2005 Hampton Bulldogs vs. 1996 Hampton Bulldogs

BulldogRealist

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you were a Mr Football finalist. Heck of a lineman.

You are correct sir, glory days, now just an old has been! Still wish I could strap em on one more time. This bunch this year are great, the only group of kids since we graduated that I think could line up and play with us. I wish em all the luck in the world, and man I would love to see our Gold ball!

Get em boys!

You are correct sir, glory days, now just an old has been! Still wish I could strap em on one more time. This bunch this year are great, the only group of kids since we graduated that I think could line up and play with us. I wish em all the luck in the world, and man I would love to see our Gold ball!

Get em boys!

I think it would be good for you and some more of the 96 team to help these kids with the dream that you never got to realize.The pian and heartache that you felt that last night.I don.t want to see our guys have go through what those Coalfield boys did last week. A little shot of morale could go along ways. You guys were so close, I think you fellers can see the little things that could make the difference. Alot of times a game like this can come down to ONE extra yard. Or even one yard every three downs.I believe these boys can win this thing. They need to realize it takes perfect effort every play. You will never have another chance to play that last down. I am proud of these guys, They are one of the most coachable groups , I,ve ever been around. They deserve this Gold ball. I sort of like it when people tells this group,what they can,t do, they have proven them wrong every single time.This bunch has HEART.