who are your picks for the state title

toolfan

who do you think are the top ten teams most likely to win state?

I dont understand how u r gonna make a list like that. Only a few of those teams have ever been to state. What about Smyrna, Hendersonville, Mt. Juliet, and other teams that have made state and u havent put a single one of them on here. This list is quite the load of bs.

bowler7 Posted Today, 09:03 AM

QUOTE(toolfan @ Nov 21 2005 - 08:01 PM)

who do you think are the top ten teams most likely to win state?

How can you put Soddy Daisy on the list without Hixson?

A very good question indeed!

The Hixson boys and girls teams are both UNDEFEATED this year, so any list that includes the Chattanooga area has to include them.

Yes i agree that is quite possibly the worst list ever. how can u not have smyrna on there??? that team is amazing and from all this talk i hear hixon is good this guy is a moron and knows nothing about high school bowling. i bet half those teams wont even think about making it to state. I see only one school from middle tennessee is white house and i have never heard anything about them. The best teams from middle tennesee are smyrna hendersonville mt juliet overton and page. u have to add some of those guys in there....

Edited by YesIbowl31