KNOX CENTRAL B BALL

bball fan 3

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice player but slow. I can see him playing at Maryville College.

Central had the game in hand but let it slip away. Although Central is better crucial coaching errors cost them the game. Substitution patterns. Late in the first half let West back in the game with some questionable substitutions. Central didn't know what to do when West made the tieing basket at the end of overtime. Then the poorly concieved in bounds play that led to the turnover and the eventual winning basket. Why do you have one of your better shooters/scorers throwing the ball inbounds on a last second play? 0-1 in the District and counting. They should pick up two non district wins against wek teams tonoght and Friday.

You know they have a pretty good post player but he missed a ton of f.t.'s Tuesday. Also it would be nice if they worked to get McGill and Williamson more shots. They were not involved in the offense at critical times. 20 is the best P.G. 12 doesn't understand his role. He needs to get the ball to the scorers McGill and Williamson.

Looks to me like another disappointing year for Basketball in Bobcat land. But they have improved so I guess there is hope although it may be little.

i agree that # 12 is probaly not a point guard. but just remember that he scored 30 against sevier county. also i heard he did a good job guarding the much taller post player for west. i was not there. also who guarded him the west game?

i still think central can win but it will take all 5 or 6 players to do whatever is nesscery to win i guess we will see. they have a game tonight!

i agree that # 12 is probaly not a point guard. but just remember that he scored 30 against sevier county. also i heard he did a good job guarding the much taller post player for west. i was not there. also who guarded him the west game?

i still think central can win but it will take all 5 or 6 players to do whatever is nesscery to win i guess we will see. they have a game tonight!

Pearl was guarding him

CENTRAL 5-1 THATS A GOOD START. I WATCHED THEM AGAIST COCKE CO. IT SEEMS THAT THEY HAVE A GOOD BALANCED TEAM. THEY HAVE SPEED AND SOME SHOOTERS. THEY PLAY WELL AS A TEAM.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE BEST START CENTRRAL HAS HAD?

Central has had several teams back in the early 90's, 80's., and 70's that got off to better starts. Due to poor hires by the administration Central hasn't been very good since Chuck Carringer left.

As far as 5-1 goes. They haven't beaten a good team yet. You might say Farragut but Dodgen isn't a very effective coach so you never know about them.

Anyway the Cats are off to a good start and they are better but I don't look for them to win more than 10 games unless they have a bunch of weak teams on their schedule. Considering they are in District 3 and play in the Bearden tournament I don't look for them to have many more patsies. Hey I could be wrong. But recent history says I am right.

Can Central beat Halls this friday night at Central???????

sup dude if central is as good as people are sayin it should be a great game but halls is tough this year and is gonna be a tough game for everyone.....if central has ne depth then it should be their advantage b/c halls has scrubs after the top 6 or 7....might be close....halls might blow them away....just have to wait and see

Can Central beat Halls this friday night at Central???????

if central is as good as people say they are it shold be a close game....if central has ne depth it will put them at an advantage late in the game cuz we have none...good luck to both....halls will either blow them away or itll come down to the final minute...thats up to central