Best Point Guard!

hfajunior

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

willie kemp hands down, its not even a question...its just too bad he committed to memphis instead of ut with the class ut already has coming in for next year

you are so right and i said he was a better 2 than 1 but i can admit i was wrong its kemp then everyone else and i hope he didn't go to memphis because it will be a long time before he gets some real playing time because of all of the guards they have now. and who is this jameson anyway if he were somebody i would have heard of him before now and who does he play for so i can go and see him. :thumb:

and i didnt know this post asked who is the best pg in Nashville. let me check again though....nope it says "best point gaurd" and that would be Willie Kemp. without a doubt Miller and Culpepper are 2 and 3....Culpepper may even be #2 for now but at the next level you gotta take Miller since Culpepper is only like 5'9.

I would pick Jimmy oden for 2 or 3 he is the most underrated player but one of the best pg, he plays with alot of heart