Trousdale Co. @ Hermitage Springs?

kaeXo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill admit that HS has gotten better this year, but if Trousdale Co. can get all five of their starters into the game then this game is going to be a good one but i pick TC by 5. Oh and by the may Ford is quicker than anyone at HS and Adams is one of the best 2 gaurds and defensive players on the team! and that is with or without the football players!!!

I know ford is quick i saw him play last year. o and by the way muffin H.S. also beat watertown and only lost by 11 to a good van buren team.

A loss doesn't prove that you are a good team, especially a loss at home. That's why HS isn't a good team. They're satisfied with losing by 11. When you beat Van Buren then you can put it in your arguement of why you're a good team.

Swanson i just do not understand why u have to be so hard on HS can u lightin up and see that there a Pretty Good Ball Team? :D

Average ball team...I just call'em like I see'em...and you all don't have to count that loss to VB because it was a HOF game...so you all are undefeated...but losing to VB by 11 especially at home says you all need some improvement somewhere...When you all beat a tough team like PC, JC, or Celina...and I promise to you HS people that don't like me or whatever...I promise IF you beat 1 of the 3 teams or just a really good team i'll be the first one to say congrats and i'll say that you all over there at HS has a good ball teams...but until then your "State Champs" in my eyes... :D

Dawg05 and muffin .. do yall not have anything else better to do than critisize high school players <not sure about dawg05 but i know muffin is out of school so get a life and stop bein mean to teenagers the same goes to gotmilk? i know your out of school too so get a life HS people arent bragging or sayin they are any better than anyone else they are just stating the facts so if you dont like it dont read it and please dont reply and say something about us being bad cause that just shows how stupid you are for looking down on other people and dawg05 are u saying that ur team stinks cause i know they have or will lose a game at home so stop sayin stupid stuff about other teams when u need to take a good hard look at yourself :D

Edited by bball_fanatic052007

Dawg05 and muffin .. do yall not have anything else better to do than critisize high school players <not sure about dawg05 but i know muffin is out of school so get a life and stop bein mean to teenagers the same goes to gotmilk? i know your out of school too so get a life HS people arent bragging or sayin they are any better than anyone else they are just stating the facts so if you dont like it dont read it and please dont reply and say something about us being bad cause that just shows how stupid you are for looking down on other people and dawg05 are u saying that ur team stinks cause i know they have or will lose a game at home so stop sayin stupid stuff about other teams when u need to take a good hard look at yourself :thumb:

:lol:B)B)

Show me where I have cut on teenagers! ;)