140 Morgan Abrigo 1st place defeated Ravenwood 11-10

171 Matt Akin 6th place

275 Keiffer Sullivan 6th place

Forrest Wrestles Centennial and Smyrna next 12/20 at Centennial

Forrest 24

Centennial 47

Forrest 12

Smyrna 72

Forrest hosts the Holiday Invitational on 12/29 next. We have 4 guys out right now but hope to be back at full strength for Regional competition on 1/5 against Oakland. Libscomb and Independence will also be there.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest 24

Centennial 47

Forrest 12

Smyrna 72

Forrest hosts the Holiday Invitational on 12/29 next. We have 4 guys out right now but hope to be back at full strength for Regional competition on 1/5 against Oakland. Libscomb and Independence will also be there.

Did Hill or Abrigio win...i know that those are 2 of your toughest wrestlers...

Did Hill or Abrigio win...i know that those are 2 of your toughest wrestlers...

Forrest had a forfeit at 119 so if HILL wrestled up he lost to one of the DEDMON triplets and if ABRIGIO wrestled 140 he was beaten by another DEDMON triplet. They didnt even get the biggest DEDMON triplet who pinned his guy. He looks like little AR-NULD SWARTZENHAGER!!!!!!! They are definately eating there Wheaties down in Smyrna. :thumb:

Coffee Co. 45

Centennial 35

Coffee Co. 28

Riverdale 53

Coffee Co. 63

Shelbyville 18

*note* Michael Goines 152lbs beat last year region champ (cope from centennial) 12-5

Coffee Co. overall record is now 6-3

Region record is 2-1

go coffee county we are the best--Thanks for the complement coach turner!!

Edited by 140 cchs

Forrest had a forfeit at 119 so if HILL wrestled up he lost to one of the DEDMON triplets and if ABRIGIO wrestled 140 he was beaten by another DEDMON triplet. They didnt even get the biggest DEDMON triplet who pinned his guy. He looks like little AR-NULD SWARTZENHAGER!!!!!!! They are definately eating there Wheaties down in Smyrna. :thumb:

Yes, Hill cannot go down until next week. He wrestled 125 and lost to Brian Dedmond. Abrigo lost to Pher Dedmond, these guys could go either way.

oakland 42

blackman 27

riverdale 42

blackman 21

oakland beats riverdale by 6 points...i think it was 36-30 or 42-36...anyway...oakland won a barn burner

highlights for blackman (and believe me we need a few with guys missing weight, us losing, and guys being sick...!!!...it is driving all of us crazy) B)

**nelson (blackman wrestles up and beats grinnell of riverdale)...grinnell up 9-1 at one point and nelson rallies to win in the last 20 seconds)...you guys got the crowd into it

**procter (blackman) slips by castell(oakland) in a close one...5-4...thanks for a wonderful match to watch

Edited by pattonboysdad

• 4 weeks later...

Is Caleb hurt?

hey coach...yes caleb is hurt...he sustained a mild concussion at the ravenwood tournament the week before the brentwood invitational....he should be fine for the soddy daisey tournament this weekend...

we sure missed him this weekend...but he was there cheering on his brother, good buddy...fellow freshman josh and others on our team...and if you know anything about him...he was dying to get out there...

Edited by pattonboysdad