Past Hampton Football Players

hamptonbigdogs

I would think it would be great if the 96 team and 79 team and all the football players from the past come up to the game Friday night and say something to the 2005 team show them your support. I know it would fire them up and it would be nice if you all guys could make two lines and slap them on the head as they come out on the field. Tell them that they can get something that we will never have. We all want to go back out on that field one more time. But we can't so lets show them and tell them how much we want it for them. Wouldn't that be awsome to have about 200 hundred past football players lined up wishing them boys good luck. Just think about it I will do it and spread the word. I think they come on the field about 6.50 PM. And as far as which team is the best 96 or 79 or 2005 they are all great. These boys have been told every day about the past teams and how good they was and that they are not as good as the past team. We all wanted that gold ball but, this team has the best chance to get it, out of all us. So show your support and lets help them get our dream and there dream. Just think back when you was playing wouldn't it make you feel good to see all these past players slaping them on the head. And by the way I thought the 88 team was good also and the 83 team and the 69 team. But the 88 team was the best!

Well they just closed the Hampton and Trousdale post. I was sick of it myself just couldn't stand to get on there with all the bad mouthing. I would just like to thank all the players and fans and coaches for having respect. The goal post will come down Friday night. Who is ready. Who is going to be there to support them dogs and help tear down the goal post. Good Luck and God Bless and Stay Healthy.

I would think it would be great if the 96 team and 79 team and all the football players from the past come up to the game Friday night and say something to the 2005 team show them your support. I know it would fire them up and it would be nice if you all guys could make two lines and slap them on the head as they come out on the field. Tell them that they can get something that we will never have. We all want to go back out on that field one more time. But we can't so lets show them and tell them how much we want it for them. Wouldn't that be awsome to have about 200 hundred past football players lined up wishing them boys good luck. Just think about it I will do it and spread the word. I think they come on the field about 6.50 PM. And as far as which team is the best 96 or 79 or 2005 they are all great. These boys have been told every day about the past teams and how good they was and that they are not as good as the past team. We all wanted that gold ball but, this team has the best chance to get it, out of all us. So show your support and lets help them get our dream and there dream. Just think back when you was playing wouldn't it make you feel good to see all these past players slaping them on the head. And by the way I thought the 88 team was good also and the 83 team and the 69 team. But the 88 team was the best!

I love this Idea, These boys deserve alot. They have proved themselves worthy of CHAMPIONS. I, m also glad they shut the other thread down. Nothing good on it. As far as I,m concerned ,some people don,t deserve to win. We have great fans and boy,s. They have challenged our pride, insulted our heritage, our everything. We need to show these people what kind of people we really are. I think our boys will bring home the victory . I just can,t see losing. Won,t happen. I also hope to God if we ever get the bighead and talk the way these people have, we get our butts kicked also. I would much rather lose with class as to win with the attitude of these people. Lets not stoop to their level and keep our mouths shut, and kick their rearends all the way back to Hartsville. I, m calling you guys out, John Potter, Adam Townsend, Jarid Irick, Brandon Barnett, Lucus Roark, Jo Lee George, Martin Winters,Michael Lunsford, Steven Roop,Johney Price, Donnie Davis, Dustin Milhorn, D J Oliver, Dustin James, Michel Guy, Jonaathon Lyons and Matt Largant and whoever else takes a step on that field Friday night. GO OUT THERE AND PLAY THE HARDEST ,MEANEST AND SMARTEST FOOTBALL GAME YOU HAVE EVER PLAYED IN YOUR LIVES. Lets show these people just how daggum tough a bunch of old MOUNTAIN boys we are. I for one ,know you have what it takes, its not going to be easy, but anything worth having never is. The dream belongs to you , now go do what it takes ,one play at a time for 48 min to make that dream come true. I, m a little hot and I may not post anymore on this game, I,m sick of the insults, lets just put um out of our way and maybe next week ,we can plat someone with a touch of class. NOW GET UR DUNNNNNN AND LIVE THAT DREAM.

One more thing, I want the leader of this team to put take this team on his shoulders like he did last week and refuse to lose. Its been a privaledge to watct you play , I want to see you play one more time. These boys will play around you, They trust you and respect you. I don,t blame um. 47 the hitman

Edited by pujo

I love this Idea, These boys deserve alot. They have proved themselves worthy of CHAMPIONS. I, m also glad they shut the other thread down. Nothing good on it. As far as I,m concerned ,some people don,t deserve to win. We have great fans and boy,s. They have challenged our pride, insulted our heritage, our everything. We need to show these people what kind of people we really are. I think our boys will bring home the victory . I just can,t see losing. Won,t happen. I also hope to God if we ever get the bighead and talk the way these people have, we get our butts kicked also. I would much rather lose with class as to win with the attitude of these people. Lets not stoop to their level and keep our mouths shut, and kick their rearends all the way back to Hartsville. I, m calling you guys out, John Potter, Adam Townsend, Jarid Irick, Brandon Barnett, Lucus Roark, Jo Lee George, Martin Winters,Michael Lunsford, Steven Roop,Johney Price, Donnie Davis, Dustin Milhorn, D J Oliver, Dustin James, Michel Guy, Jonaathon Lyons and Matt Largant and whoever else takes a step on that field Friday night. GO OUT THERE AND PLAY THE HARDEST ,MEANEST AND SMARTEST FOOTBALL GAME YOU HAVE EVER PLAYED IN YOUR LIVES. Lets show these people just how daggum tough a bunch of old MOUNTAIN boys we are. I for one ,know you have what it takes, its not going to be easy, but anything worth having never is. The dream belongs to you , now go do what it takes ,one play at a time for 48 min to make that dream come true. I, m a little hot and I may not post anymore on this game, I,m sick of the insults, lets just put um out of our way and maybe next week ,we can plat someone with a touch of class. NOW GET UR DUNNNNNN AND LIVE THAT DREAM.

One more thing, I want the leader of this team to put take this team on his shoulders like he did last week and refuse to lose. Its been a privaledge to watct you play , I want to see you play one more time. These boys will play around you, They trust you and respect you. I don,t blame um. 47 the hitman

Happy Thankgiving ,Now prepare for Battle

YEAH I remember that 79' Team.

We beat you

ALCOA 40

Hamp 14

Good luck Friday.

I agree John Potter , Johnny Price, Donnie Davis, Martin Winters, Matt Largent, Brandon Barnett, Lucas Roark, You boys are the seniors and leaders of this team Don't let this be the last time you buckle your chin strap. Your the bunch that has to lead this team Friday night if you see someone not giving a 100% get them off the field, fire them boys up, if there not blocking good get in there face. If you boys get done by a TD hold your head high don't let the younger guys see that . Tell them it will be allright and boys you have the heart and the will and thats all it takes to win a football game. Brandon you are going to have your hands full on defense show them boys what you are made of and help out the younger DB's and John and Martin hit them boys as hard as you can every single play on offense and defense if you see someone standing around hit them. Make them feel your pain and desire to win this game. Donnie Davis and Matt Largent you are the two that is talked about the least. Show them Friday night what you are made of I seen you two making the hits last Friday night and I seen you Donnie as one of the lead blockers on one of the TD's Adam got. We know what you two are made of and Lucas Roark you seem to make something happen every game your kinda of like the low profile player keep it that way and do the same thing Friday night. And to Jonny Price the leader of the fab five on offense and defense it is your job to keep them boys going you have done it all year they look up to you. Our defense is going to be spread wide Firday night the front four or five on defense will have to contain. It has been the lines job all year. We know how a ball game is won and it starts with the O line and D line and that is your job so get-er-done and Good Luck and God Bless and Stay Healthy. DO NOT LET THIS BE THE LAST TIME YOU BUCKLE THOSE CHIN STRAPS.

YEAH I remember that 79' Team.

We beat you

ALCOA 40

Hamp 14

Good luck Friday.

Tell us something about the game.

I agree John Potter , Johnny Price, Donnie Davis, Martin Winters, Matt Largent, Brandon Barnett, Lucas Roark, You boys are the seniors and leaders of this team Don't let this be the last time you buckle your chin strap. Your the bunch that has to lead this team Friday night if you see someone not giving a 100% get them off the field, fire them boys up, if there not blocking good get in there face. If you boys get done by a TD hold your head high don't let the younger guys see that . Tell them it will be allright and boys you have the heart and the will and thats all it takes to win a football game. Brandon you are going to have your hands full on defense show them boys what you are made of and help out the younger DB's and John and Martin hit them boys as hard as you can every single play on offense and defense if you see someone standing around hit them. Make them feel your pain and desire to win this game. Donnie Davis and Matt Largent you are the two that is talked about the least. Show them Friday night what you are made of I seen you two making the hits last Friday night and I seen you Donnie as one of the lead blockers on one of the TD's Adam got. We know what you two are made of and Lucas Roark you seem to make something happen every game your kinda of like the low profile player keep it that way and do the same thing Friday night. And to Jonny Price the leader of the fab five on offense and defense it is your job to keep them boys going you have done it all year they look up to you. Our defense is going to be spread wide Firday night the front four or five on defense will have to contain. It has been the lines job all year. We know how a ball game is won and it starts with the O line and D line and that is your job so get-er-done and Good Luck and God Bless and Stay Healthy. DO NOT LET THIS BE THE LAST TIME YOU BUCKLE THOSE CHIN STRAPS.

Tell us something about the game.

It was the third of three in a row for alcoa we hosted Hampton that year in the first round, then beat Polk Co. in the second round 28-14, and Lake Co. in the championship game 13-9 on December the 7th 1979, all games were played at then Goddard Field instead of going to the boro'. We had an All-State running back named George Parker who rushed that year for 2382 yards on 277 carries through 14 games. The record still stands.

The more and more I think about how close we the Hampton Bulldogs are to our dream, the more and more I believe that anything is possible. I think about all the sweat, blood, and tears that we have all endured

We are soo pumped the whole team and I, Every day I prey that God give us the chance to just feel that feel, smell that smell, and touch that gold ball.

I just thank god that he gave me the ability to play this game, The game of football, The game that we all as people love.

Just thinking that this could possibly be the last time I put on that Hampton Bulldog football uniform.....That my friends gives me the strength and the power to endure ALL!

Lets give it our all in every aspect of the game and lets Get-R-Done!!!!

So buckle your chin straps and get ready to hit becuase that is what Hampton football is all about "Physical Powerfull Football"

Hampton v/s Trousdale / Baby is dosen't get any better than this.