Ravenwood vs. Ridgeway

RaptorFan10

I have been watching this coacht site for a while now and never posted anything.There has been alot a trash talk that I actually find very entertaining at times, but on a serious note this Ravenwood football team is without a shaddow of a doubt one of the finest "coached" high school football teams I have ever had a chance to watch. Brian Rector is a young energetic, passionate Head Coach who would win at anything he he did in life. It just so happened he grew up wanting to be Vince Lombardi instead of Donald Trump. He is also a very non selfish guy who always in the press is giving all the credit to his assistant coaches instead of himself.Chad Kirby (Def. Coor.)Mike Woodward(Off. Coor.)Jason Reinbold(DB/WR)Tom Shuman(OL) are a testament to this incredible program that is being built at Ravenwood.I don't even have kids at the school but I do love "football", and I do know a class program when I see one. Thanks for an incredible season!! I would like to wish both of these teams good luck Friday night. " Leave it all on The Field"