You should be proud bulldogs

HamptonBulldogs1

Were all just as proud of ALL of you as we were before the game. Great season and you did alot of thing ,people said you couldn't. To the seniors,we will miss you, and regardless of what anyone says,you were winners. Attack life with the same passion, and you will always be winners. To the young guys ,hit the weights and give it your all. Winning don't come without a price.

Keep your heads up guys you have nothing to be ashamed of. Congratulations on a great season. We're proud of you. Good luck to all of the seniors

I would like to congradulate all of the Hampton players on a great season and "1" is right, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You have definitely had a fine season and your fans should be proud of you. Good luck and many blessings to all the seniors. I am sure if you give as much heart and dedication to life as you have on the football field you will definitely succeed.

We are all so proud of you.... You accomplished more this season than some players ever do in a lifetime. Congradutaions are a wonderfull season. I am as proud of you today as I was last week. Thank you for what you gave all the fans this season. Best of luck to the seniors!!! We are going to miss you all next year.

Thanks dogs!!!