Bolivar Central vs. Tennessee High

bchs

Bolivar Central played Tennessee High for the championship in the Bahamas Tournament. Bolivar won at the buzzer on a 3-pointer in overtime by Willie Kemp 53-51. Kemp hit a 3-pointer at the end of regulation to tie it at 41. Bolivar finished the tournament 4-1. Kemp (MVP) led the Tigers with 19. Kemp, Chism, and Dylan Armstrong were named to the All-Tournament Team.

BCHS games

Game 1-Catholic (Bahamas) 71-36 (W)

Game 2-St. George's (Bahamas) 61-59 (L)

Game 3-Gaston Day School 67-62 OT (W)

Game 4-St. George's (Bahamas) 62-55 (W)

Game 5-Tennessee High 53-51 OT (W)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolivar Central played Tennessee High for the championship in the Bahamas Tournament. Bolivar won at the buzzer on a 3-pointer in overtime by Willie Kemp 53-51. Kemp hit a 3-pointer at the end of regulation to tie it at 41. Bolivar finished the tournament 4-1. Kemp (MVP) led the Tigers with 19. Kemp, Chism, and Dylan Armstrong were named to the All-Tournament Team.

BCHS games

That must have been awesome to go to the Bahamas, and win a tourney....Congrats to Bolivar!!

BCHS games

How bout Tennessee High playing tough and taking the 2005 AA State Champions into overtime in the Championship game only to loose by a last second three pointer by Kemp!! I understand that Bolivar Central boasts two players that have both signed letters with D1 schools.

DeShaud Johnson and Tyler Harman from THS were also placed on the All Tournament Team. Johnson received honors for most steals in the tournament.

Congratulations Vikings!!!!!!!

How bout Tennessee High playing tough and taking the 2005 AA State Champions into overtime in the Championship game only to loose by a last second three pointer by Kemp!! I understand that Bolivar Central boasts two players that have both signed letters with D1 schools.

DeShaud Johnson and Tyler Harman from THS were also placed on the All Tournament Team. Johnson received honors for most steals in the tournament.

Congratulations Vikings!!!!!!!

Listening 2 the game I heard them say that BOLIVAR played an EAST TN team which brought their on REFS. Don't no just what was said over the broadcast that the refs were from Bristol

BCHS games

Where is GASTON BAY

well the refs or something had to step in cause i cant see tennessee high playing with bolivar central i witnessed the central bolivar game last year in the first round of the 2a state and i just dont see that happening i think that bolivar should hold there own in the Arbys classic

One thing is for sure ... they will get past the first round with no problems!!!! :o:D

The Cougars are probably already starting to have flashbacks!! Must have been painful to watch (46-81).