Bolivar Central vs. Tennessee High

bchs

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well THS has 8 players suspended for the South game so we are only dressing 7 or 8 i hope we can hold our own

8 players suspended??????? did they try sneaking some rum through customs or something?...seriously.....i was looking forward to this game to find out if South was gonna be able to compete in the league, but if 8 top players are suspended it will be hard to get up for the game...i hope the 8 arent starters..didnt they make a movie...8 men out?

Guest dare_2_dream

8 players suspended??????? did they try sneaking some rum through customs or something?...seriously.....i was looking forward to this game to find out if South was gonna be able to compete in the league, but if 8 top players are suspended it will be hard to get up for the game...i hope the 8 arent starters..didnt they make a movie...8 men out?

i mean they had to have a fight or something amongst the players...its not often a team loses 8 players for one game...

All 8 of them broke a rule down in the Bahamas and got suspended for one game that just happned to be our big game with South but i still think at the end of the game we will be right there with them.

It was head coach Roby Witcher’s decision to suspend 8 of his players for the conference opener along with the usual “suicides” for breaking curfew the night before their championship game against Bolivar Central in the Bahamas tournament The group left after curfew and stayed out about an hour. There was only one starter involved but at least two other major contributors. The starter is … hold on to your pants … PG DeShaud Johnson, one of the two players on the team to ever start for the Vikings before this year!!!!

This is Witcher’s first year as the head coach of the Vikings and I guess he wants to come in with a bang by sitting the three year starter for the conference opener against a very strong South team. Johnson’s back-up will be another senior player that only saw about 10 total minute of varsity playing time under long time head coach Dale Burns before this year. This year Witcher has started him at the SG position all preseason long. But tonight he will be the floor general for the Vikings. The Vikings had a good tournament in the Bahamas this year as appose to last year, and several players seem to have finally stepped up. Witcher is no doubt thinking his team is finally coming together like pieces of a puzzle. What I think he has failed to realize is that whether Johnson puts up big points or not … he is the glue that holds his puzzle together. Without him on the floor tonight I’m afraid we will see that puzzle fall apart piece by piece. If South presses the Vikings they could get beat by 20 or more!!!! Just my opinion … but we will see.

This is Witcher’s first year as the head coach of the Vikings and I guess he wants to come in with a bang by sitting the three year starter for the conference opener against a very strong South team. Johnson’s back-up will be another senior player that only saw about 10 total minute of varsity playing time under long time head coach Dale Burns before this year. This year Witcher has started him at the SG position all preseason long. But tonight he will be the floor general for the Vikings. The Vikings had a good tournament in the Bahamas this year as appose to last year, and several players seem to have finally stepped up. Witcher is no doubt thinking his team is finally coming together like pieces of a puzzle. What I think he has failed to realize is that whether Johnson puts up big points or not … he is the glue that holds his puzzle together. Without him on the floor tonight I’m afraid we will see that puzzle fall apart piece by piece. If South presses the Vikings they could get beat by 20 or more!!!! Just my opinion … but we will see.

Big gamble by Whitcher but it paid off!! The Vikings knock off South with not a whole lot of trouble. If it weren’t for Hauldren, South would have been blown out by the Vikings. With their team leader Johnson on the bench Tyler Harrison stepped up big for the Vikings and held down the point position! Eric Snapp was the spark for THS, attacking the basket and shooting about 75% from the floor. And South had NO ANSWER for Tyler (The Goose) Harman who scored on 6’9” Levi Ashworth about every time he got the ball in the post … and that’s no exaggeration!! To tell you the truth … I would have lost money on this game because I’ve watched these kids for several years and never knew they had it in um. I have to say Hats off to Whitcher and the crew of the Viking ship tonight … WHO’S NEXT!!!! :thumb::thumb:

Big gamble by Whitcher but it paid off!! The Vikings knock off South with not a whole lot of trouble. If it weren’t for Hauldren, South would have been blown out by the Vikings. With their team leader Johnson on the bench Tyler Harrison stepped up big for the Vikings and held down the point position! Eric Snapp was the spark for THS, attacking the basket and shooting about 75% from the floor. And South had NO ANSWER for Tyler (The Goose) Harman who scored on 6’9” Levi Ashworth about every time he got the ball in the post … and that’s no exaggeration!! To tell you the truth … I would have lost money on this game because I’ve watched these kids for several years and never knew they had it in um. I have to say Hats off to Whitcher and the crew of the Viking ship tonight … WHO’S NEXT!!!! :thumb::lol:

Hey folks, 1tshelley is back under a new name. lol

It's like this Mr. Crap, if Central would have took their own referees to the Bahamas paid for their vacation, we wouldn't have lost to Bolivar we would have beaten them. I have seen Tn. High play.

Bolivar practically doubled your score!!! They had players off the bench in double figures!! And they had at least 20 points in dunks! If sports center were there Bolivar would have had the Top 10 Plays of the Day in the first half of that game!!!

No hightop … your payrole would have had to go wayyyyy deeper than just the referees! :thumb::angry:

Edited by Cap1