Mitchell wins Rumble on the Ridge

Galilee

Young displayed why he is the states top ranked player. In the opening match-up vs # 7 Stanley Robinson (Uconn) Young scored 34 points and grabbed 17 boards in a 7 point Tiger win. The following night he scored 30 points while Brandon Powell added 24 as the Tigers defeated host Forrest City. The title game vs # 21 ranked Northside of Lafayette, LA. was a thriller. Mitchell trailed by 12 entering the 4th qt. and by 16 with 5 miniutes left. Young took over the game. Mitchell went on a 10-0 run pull within 6 as Young scored all 10 points. After a 3 by Laf. Mitchell went on a 11-0 run to pull within 2. Soph. Jarvis Jones stole the ball and passed to Young who passed it back to Jones for a 3 as Mitchell took a 1 pt. lead. Laf scored on a Three to lead by 2 when Young hit 2 ft to force OT. During the OT Young and Andre Thornton took over as the Tigers won by 4

Edited by Galilee

Young displayed why he is the states top ranked player. In the opening match-up vs # 7 Stanley Robinson (Uconn) Young scored 34 points and grabbed 17 boards in a 7 point Tiger win. The following night he scored 30 points while Brandon Powell added 24 as the Tigers defeated host Forrest City. The title game vs # 21 ranked Northside of Lafayette, LA. was a thriller. Mitchell trailed by 12 entering the 4th qt. and by 16 with 5 miniutes left. Young took over the game. Mitchell went on a 10-0 run pull within 6 as Young scored all 10 points. After a 3 by Laf. Mitchell went on a 11-0 run to pull within 2. Soph. Jarvis Jones stole the ball and passed to Young who passed it back to Jones for a 3 as Mitchell took a 1 pt. lead. Laf scored on a Three to lead by 2 when Young hit 2 ft to force OT. During the OT Young and Andre Thornton took over as the Tigers won by 4

I was told that Jones also won the 3 point contest is that True

I am looking forward to seeing them again in action at the Hoopfest. I was disappointed with the team's play, not Young's, at Brownsville last year. But I am disappointed with Young now, note my user name. :D He is a horse and you know the best horses are located in Kentucky. :lol: There will be alot of great teams with an outstanding atmosphere up there. You guys will love the hospitality at Marshall County. Coach Woodard does an excellent job.

I am looking forward to seeing them again in action at the Hoopfest. I was disappointed with the team's play, not Young's, at Brownsville last year. But I am disappointed with Young now, note my user name. :lol: He is a horse and you know the best horses are located in Kentucky. :D There will be alot of great teams with an outstanding atmosphere up there. You guys will love the hospitality at Marshall County. Coach Woodard does an excellent job.

I am looking forward to seeing them again in action at the Hoopfest. I was disappointed with the team's play, not Young's, at Brownsville last year. But I am disappointed with Young now, note my user name. :lol: He is a horse and you know the best horses are located in Kentucky. :D There will be alot of great teams with an outstanding atmosphere up there. You guys will love the hospitality at Marshall County. Coach Woodard does an excellent job.