Santa Fe vs. Zion

basketballfanatic

Nate is without a doubt a classact along with a great player. I'm glad he is enjoying some success in Div I. I'll be the first say that he "cut it" very well at BA. He's probably having trouble adjusting to the style of play there. After looking at Wayne County's schedule, they've played some tough teams for a single A school especially compared to the teams that ZCA has played. When Nate gets use to the game he'll do more than "9" points. Good Luck Nate!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really have no business in this forum but I would just like to say that Santa Fe is terrible this year... And I'm not to sure they could right there way out of a wet paper sack! Chapel Hill's C team whipped them... And Chapel Hill's C team is horrible too... Santa Fe is not looking to good, for a while!

I'm not going to disagree with youre saying that Santa Fe played horribly against Forrest, but thats not how santa fe can play. I have never seen them play as badly as they did and hope to never see anything like that again. If they cant step it up from that then I am very worried about friday... but if the play like they can and not like they have been then I am sticking with Santa Fe by 12.

ok i have just one question how many of u were at the game my guess is not a whole lot the reason nathan only had 9 points was cause he was on the bench from the bench from about halfway throung the 1st quarter he got a fowl called on him 3 times down the court by the same ref. then right after half time he comes in and the same ref that called the other 3 gave him a tech for no apparent reason it was in my opinion a bunch of crap but u will see i dont think higgenbottom is 6'6 i am 6'4 and he is not taller than me by an inch if that but i think zion will be ok

as for the players surounding cass kyle is a great point guard who can shoot very well also tyler has a great shot i will be there to watch zion play and hopefully win <_<

ok i have just one question how many of u were at the game my guess is not a whole lot the reason nathan only had 9 points was cause he was on the bench from the bench from about halfway throung the 1st quarter he got a fowl called on him 3 times down the court by the same ref. then right after half time he comes in and the same ref that called the other 3 gave him a tech for no apparent reason it was in my opinion a bunch of crap but u will see i dont think higgenbottom is 6'6 i am 6'4 and he is not taller than me by an inch if that but i think zion will be ok

as for the players surounding cass kyle is a great point guard who can shoot very well also tyler has a great shot i will be there to watch zion play and hopefully win <_<

Yea i play with him everyday and hes a good 6-6 but whatever man i guess you see him everyday too :lol:

Edited by bballer13

as for the players surounding cass kyle is a great point guard who can shoot very well also tyler has a great shot i will be there to watch zion play and hopefully win :thumb:

Yes I was at the game and I believe the whole foul trouble came into affect...if the kid is so good fouls shouldn't be so numerous... :thumb:...Santa Fe will win this one...and I hope the same ref. shows up so I can hear these Zion Christian fans complain about it... :thumb:

I figured that was the reason he only had nine points. I bet there was a bunch of acting going on. Good coaching on WC part, I mean with Nathan out of the game who does ZCA have to stop the big guys from WC. As the season progresses I hope nathan stays away from the fouls. I must say that I would bet Wayne Co. goes to state again this year.

I think either he couldn't cut it in that division or he was feelin down on himself and decided to come back to his old school to be the hero. I just don't see why he would give up playin at BA to come back to Zion. :thumb:

Nathan is definately up to that level of competition, but when his parents got divorced he came back to Zion because of the commute. (he had been living with his dad in brentwood) HOWEVER, I dont know if hes physical enough to be a dominant low post force....he has post moves, but thinks like a shooter. Unless he bulks up I think heck play a small forward position in college because hes got an excellent shot from the arc. The officiating in the WC game was mostly fair i think. I'm an unbiased Zion graduate and wish some of our fans (well every teams fans for that matter) were more knowledgable when it came to some of the calls. This should be an interesting game, and I'll be out there supporting my alma mater, but the winner really depends on who has a better game plan, more endurance, and probably whoever gets better breaks.

if nathan didnt show u anything u must have been watching your all star higenbottom or w/e cause nathan outplayed him tremendously someone needs to teach higgenbottom how to shoot freethrows also hmmm i think ill put him at the line for a cheap tech and o wait he missed those he has got about as good a shot as last year which was not very good. i also love the alumni over on the baseline that thought they were all cool gonna yell airball like the great CA it sounded almost just as classless i also like the way they are trying to point people out after the game tryin to pick a fight i thought it was kinda humorous considering it was with one of the biggest people at the opposing school