How big is Warren in the State game

rowdyrebelfan19

They are still a very good team without B.W. I have never seen him play, but last week they still looked like a championship team.

I personally think they looked a little weak last week. Not the players anyways. They shouldn't have to worry to much in my opinion. It depends on which HEAD COACH shows up on ALCOA's side.

GO ALCOA, MARVILLE, OAK RIDGE!!! :thumb:

What exactly did Warren do to get suspended? All I saw was a newsclip of him spinning the ball after a catch. I would think that there was more. Can anyone enlighten me?

During the game with CAK he was pentalized a personal foul after a CAK player got mad because BW pinned him to the ground. When the CAK player got up he got in BW's face and when BW pused him off the ref's SAW ony that. The second time was when BW caught the ball and the ref threw the flag at about the same time as he went to spin the ball. Two personal fouls in one game and your gone for the next game. But since this was his second ejection TSSAA says you have to sit two games. One thing BW can look forward to is the next time he plays football (FSU) probably, he won't have to worry about that Chicken !@#$ ref making a call on him.

In BW's next league he will never be around. :unsure:

During the game with CAK he was pentalized a personal foul after a CAK player got mad because BW pinned him to the ground. When the CAK player got up he got in BW's face and when BW pused him off the ref's SAW ony that. The second time was when BW caught the ball and the ref threw the flag at about the same time as he went to spin the ball. Two personal fouls in one game and your gone for the next game. But since this was his second ejection TSSAA says you have to sit two games. One thing BW can look forward to is the next time he plays football (FSU) probably, he won't have to worry about that Chicken !@#$ ref making a call on him.

In BW's next league he will never be around. :thumb:

It was the Loudon game.................................