van buren vs middle tennessee christian

Moose3898

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a fan of Van Buren basketball I would like to welcome all Middle Tennessee Christian players, coaches, and fans to the new district. We are in the same boat as your team matching up against programs we know little about. Your team looked good from the record from last year's record.. Friday's game should be interesting. I would welcome any information about your team (experience, size, playing style). Hope to see you there.

Thanks for the predictiion from Bledsoebtheboys, but have you seen MTCA play? They were a good team last year, this year is still unknown. Van Buren played a solid game last night. If they stay consistant the Eagles will be O.K. I heard Bledsoe lost a close one. Things will turn around soon. Good Luck in the future.

No I haven't seen them play but I have saw Van Buren play and if your kids come to play they will win.......Yeah we lost by 5 to Meigs at Meigs but last night we beat Clarkrange by 3 at Clarkrange but we have district game this friday night against Grundy at home......

No I haven't seen them play but I have saw Van Buren play and if your kids come to play they will win.......Yeah we lost by 5 to Meigs at Meigs but last night we beat Clarkrange by 3 at Clarkrange but we have district game this friday night against Grundy at home......

Congradulations of the win. The Bledsoe boys play hard and will win many games. Good luck at Grundy. Hope you are right about your prediction.

5 of their top 6, or 6 of their top 7 were seniors last season. They will put a very inexperienced team on the court this season. That doesn't mean they are not good. I have not seen them play this season, but what you will know is that the players on the floor this season did not get much PT last season.

Very grateful "therickbol" for the information. Van Buren plays a lot of underclassmen but most of them saw playing time last year. (Only three seniors on the team) Only one way for a player to get experience and that is to play. You can learn a lot from practice but game experience can not be taught, it has to be learned. Hope everyone has a great Friday night of high school basketball.