Hermitage Springs beat Trousdale Co.

kaeXo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I, being from Hartsville, was in the stands and witnessed the game. Hermitage Springs is greatly improved and they are a very good team this year. I can see them finishing at least third in their region depending on jackson co. I do not know or have I seen jackson co this year to compare. People should start giving HS some credit especially RBS and Macon because they will handle you two easily. The only thing i disagree with is Kaeox's saying the subs played the majority of the second half when i saw that they came in with 3:30 or less to go in the 4th quarter. Finally, Kaeox, it is not good to rub the score in on a team that doesnt have all their players yet, yes HS played great and had a huge lead but you do not have to recap your lead in every paragraph.

Edited by tcbasketball

As for who was and wasnt there comment. Hartsville had 3 proven players and i, after talking to those players, know they are not making any excuses for why they lost. They were just beaten by a better team. As for who starts it will be Harper, Ford, Wright, Dillehay, and the fifth being either Welch, Adams, Thurman, or Satterfield. they will take Harris's spot because he has torn his ACL and is out for the season.

I, being from Hartsville, was in the stands and witnessed the game. Hermitage Springs is greatly improved and they are a very good team this year. I can see them finishing at least third in their region depending on jackson co. I do not know or have I seen jackson co this year to compare. People should start giving HS some credit especially RBS and Macon because they will handle you two easily. The only thing i disagree with is Kaeox's saying the subs played the majority of the second half when i saw that they came in with 3:30 or less to go in the 4th quarter. Finally, Kaeox, it is not good to rub the score in on a team that doesnt have all their players yet, yes HS played great and had a huge lead but you do not have to recap your lead in every paragraph.

Ok well Read over kaexo first post, i'm pretty sure kaexo said that H.S. put their subs in with 3 mins left in the 4th not at the start of the second half. o well its over it was a good game and Good luck to TC through out the rest of their season

Ok well Read over kaexo first post, i'm pretty sure kaexo said that H.S. put their subs in with 3 mins left in the 4th not at the start of the second half. o well its over it was a good game and Good luck to TC through out the rest of their season

Yeah just to clear things up, tcbasketball I never said we subed majority of the 2nd half, I said the score was 62-31 with 3 mins left in the 4th, then our coach started subbing the 2nd string. Anyways just wanted to clear things up.