Clay Co. beats RBS

Dawg05

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yea it was the refs :lol: i was there didnt know how good clay was before the game but now there should be no reason they wont go to state.

ook? ... just because they beat RBS they are state material since when does winning one game make you good enough to go to state? when they can beat PC and JC as much as they beat RBS then maybe they will be good enough for state but until then I dont think they are going ... :ph34r: <does any of that sound familiar ? ... I think Clay Co. is good enough for state but just beating RBS proves nothing they were good before the game ... ooh and swanson of course it was the refs fault :lol:

ook? ... just because they beat RBS they are state material since when does winning one game make you good enough to go to state? when they can beat PC and JC as much as they beat RBS then maybe they will be good enough for state but until then I dont think they are going ... :ph34r: <does any of that sound familiar ? ... I think Clay Co. is good enough for state but just beating RBS proves nothing they were good before the game ... ooh and swanson of course it was the refs fault :lol:

Oh, sorry almight HS fan. I forgot, you guys already have state rapped up this year. That seem quite obvious. I mean, you ONLY lost to Van Buren by 11 so they may as well send you the gold ball. :lol:

LOL. Good post Dawg05!!! Clay dominated this game in almost every aspect. The only thing that maybe could have went better was the Jones kid. He scored alot, it seemed almost at will. Besides that Clay Co. played some purty good defense tonight, another thing that might have contributed to that was that it was RBS, theyre not that good, especially since they have one returning starter, maybe 2( not sure if Jones started), but I would be very dissappointed if I had to say Dexter White was my only returning starter. Anyways good luck to clay co. this thursday night against LA>>>.

Everyone check out http://nmtsportstalk.blogspot.com/ for the latest northern middle tennesse sports talk. The topic for today is "Is Hermitage Springs For Real?" See the opinion on it and/or give us your opinion. 1 or 2 new topics will be posted each day. You can link right back to coacht by clicking on the topic title.

Edited by kd172001