East Ridge Vs. Sequatchie

spydaman2405

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid that got thrown out was yheir starting point guard. If Indian says some of the East Ridge players said something or provoked him than he is crazy. The kid from SC was trying to foul and he did it a little to physical so the ref told him to calm down. The SC kid then said something and the ref gave him a Tech. After he got the first Tech he went crazy and starting screaming at the ref, then he got his second got tossed and everyone from ER cheered. If Indian is referring to another incident that happened, that was all ER. Our pg got fouled and got up and put his finger in I believe #11's face, and said (I'm sure) what a great play he just made..HAHA. No the refs quickly repremanded the ER player, and it was squashed. He just wasn't an IDIOT and kept his mouth shut.

LAST WORD

The kid that got thrown out was yheir starting point guard. If Indian says some of the East Ridge players said something or provoked him than he is crazy. The kid from SC was trying to foul and he did it a little to physical so the ref told him to calm down. The SC kid then said something and the ref gave him a Tech. After he got the first Tech he went crazy and starting screaming at the ref, then he got his second got tossed and everyone from ER cheered. If Indian is referring to another incident that happened, that was all ER. Our pg got fouled and got up and put his finger in I believe #11's face, and said (I'm sure) what a great play he just made..HAHA. No the refs quickly repremanded the ER player, and it was squashed. He just wasn't an IDIOT and kept his mouth shut.

LAST WORD

I believe you need to get your facts striaght before you post something on here. If you want to know what really happened i can tell you. There is no innocent player in this.

I believe you need to get your facts striaght before you post something on here. If you want to know what really happened i can tell you. There is no innocent player in this.

Dude I was there sitting 4 rows up in the middle of the gym. Please tell me your sequatchie opinion on the facts.

OK guys I wasn't at the game and could care less about what all happened the player in question that was tossed from the game has served his suspensions and is back on the court. This is coming up two weeks old so lets all agree to disagree on this topic and drop it and move on.

There is alot of basketball left in the season to be played and the next game between these to schools isn't until February.