Sullivan Central vs Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett

terolico

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, DB fans know that the basketball team is very young and inexperienced, so to lose to a loaded Sullivan Central would not at all be unexpected. Believe me, DB fans would take a loss to a loaded Central team without any worry, but DB will play hard and DB will play to win. Don't get too comfortable or used to DB basketball being a bit down because the next few years look very promising. In fact the DB team this year has done better than I expected, I guess Morgan knows how to get the most out of what he has. Central no doubt has a very talented team and would be a load for DB to handle.

Edited by bud

My boy jojo throp will rack up 40 points in the win. He will be pulling threes from crazy range.

JoJo Throp 4 life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

There is no way Throp is going to get 40pts tonight. Throp is not that good, especially not with one of the COUGARS in his face. Throp will be lucky to drop 18 or 19pts. Gabe Buchanan is going to ball on the whole DB team. Also, jojo is a cocky Pri#k. Central is going to kill DB tonight. Phil Weatherford is going to be the one who is "pulling threes from crazy range."

Edited by aj rodriguez

There is no way Throp is going to get 40pts tonight. Throp is not that good, especially not with one of the COUGARS in his face. Throp will be lucky to drop 18 or 19pts. Gabe Buchanan is going to ball on the whole DB team. Also, jojo is a cocky Pri#k. Central is going to kill DB tonight. Phil Weatherford is going to be the one who is "pulling threes from crazy range."

i agree wit you buddy on this one that gabe boy has a shot like when rain falls down and DB has nothing

to stop him throp maybe could hold but not for 4 quarters u kno this is going to be a game to see what time does it start

Edited by MikeJones281-330-8004

congratulations tribe!!! way to hand those cocky cougars a loss and make them eat their own words!! a very young and not-so-good DB team and yall couldnt even handle them! hahahah congratulations again!!

who were the top scorers for DB in this game? also, for anyone that saw the JV boys game, how did that one go and who were the key players in that one?!? thanks!

TRIBE ALL DA WAY!!