JC vs. Hermitage Springs

jc_basketball22

why did they call it i really wanna know i was in the gym the ENTIRE game and i didnt see a reason i would really like to know ? and there was a reason that there wasnt anyone posting not just cause we lost ... and the refs were horrible did anyone else notice that when McLerran got his 5th foul the woman ref was keeping up with it and laughed when she called it on him i wonder how much she got paid for that :blink: we only made two mistakes that night we didnt gaurd Hensley after he hit a 3 and let him hit 3 or 4 more and we gave up after we realized we were playin against 8 players instead of 5 ..the fouls yet again were horrible ... has any team ever went to JC and got a good ref ? ... I will admit JC is good and will do very well this year They arent a bad team and they really should do alot better if they keep gettin those ref that laugh when they call the 5th foul as i remember refs arent supposed to keep up with how many fouls they have called on the players... but ya know what we will never get a chance to prove ourselves if we keep getting screwed out of the games but its ok guys keep it up and i agree with somedaycoach I WILL BE AT EVERY GAME CHEERING FOR YA'LL!!!!! I know you can do it just keep tryin' :lol:

You have got to be kidding! :huh: Was it the ref's fault you didnt guard Hensley too?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why did they call it i really wanna know i was in the gym the ENTIRE game and i didnt see a reason i would really like to know ? and there was a reason that there wasnt anyone posting not just cause we lost ... and the refs were horrible did anyone else notice that when McLerran got his 5th foul the woman ref was keeping up with it and laughed when she called it on him i wonder how much she got paid for that :blink: we only made two mistakes that night we didnt gaurd Hensley after he hit a 3 and let him hit 3 or 4 more and we gave up after we realized we were playin against 8 players instead of 5 ..the fouls yet again were horrible ... has any team ever went to JC and got a good ref ? ... I will admit JC is good and will do very well this year They arent a bad team and they really should do alot better if they keep gettin those ref that laugh when they call the 5th foul as i remember refs arent supposed to keep up with how many fouls they have called on the players... but ya know what we will never get a chance to prove ourselves if we keep getting screwed out of the games but its ok guys keep it up and i agree with somedaycoach I WILL BE AT EVERY GAME CHEERING FOR YA'LL!!!!! I know you can do it just keep tryin' :lol:

You didn't get screwed into a 23 point loss. You lost. Maybe you would have only lost by 15 with better refs but you lost. I doubt that anyone is paying officials off to they can beat HS when they could just beat you by themselves. The refs can't screw you out of proving yourselves anyway. In this game, you proved that you still have a group of quitters. If they would have played through the officiating then that would have proven something. If all you can do is make excues, then why don't you just stay home. These boys have made enough excuses in their lives, and it's time for that stuff to end.

why did they call it i really wanna know i was in the gym the ENTIRE game and i didnt see a reason i would really like to know ? and there was a reason that there wasnt anyone posting not just cause we lost ... and the refs were horrible did anyone else notice that when McLerran got his 5th foul the woman ref was keeping up with it and laughed when she called it on him i wonder how much she got paid for that :P we only made two mistakes that night we didnt gaurd Hensley after he hit a 3 and let him hit 3 or 4 more and we gave up after we realized we were playin against 8 players instead of 5 ..the fouls yet again were horrible ... has any team ever went to JC and got a good ref ? ... I will admit JC is good and will do very well this year They arent a bad team and they really should do alot better if they keep gettin those ref that laugh when they call the 5th foul as i remember refs arent supposed to keep up with how many fouls they have called on the players... but ya know what we will never get a chance to prove ourselves if we keep getting screwed out of the games but its ok guys keep it up and i agree with somedaycoach I WILL BE AT EVERY GAME CHEERING FOR YA'LL!!!!! I know you can do it just keep tryin' :P

Can any losing team ever admit that they just got beat??? This gets ridiculous, everytime a team loses there fans blame it on the refs! I admit I have complained about refs before, but I have only seen one high school game in my life where the refs actually decided who was going to win and we arent going to go into that, but maybe, just maybe the other team is better than you? I guess the refs are just the scapegoats for a teams poor performance! Put it to sleep, refs do make mistakes, but they werent the reason that HS lost, JC was the reason HS lost! And if HS laid down after a Tech foul, then the need to take a long look in the mirror and have a gut check! HS needs to come off this "we are a smaller school and people pick on us thing" and start playing some ball! HS lost the game and I guarantee you that most of the players(maybe with the exception of Kaexo) will tell you that! I once had a coach to tell me that a good team will overcome bad calls! :thumb:

bball...you said it...your boys GAVE UP...No matter what the circumstances are in a ball game you just don't give up...That's the problem right there...the refs may have been bad, but the team needs to keep playing hard...

Oh the great RBS has never given up in the middle of a game have they. Ha Ha Actually, in some sports they give up before the game. :P

Ok well H.S. did give up the other night. Thats way they lose. The refs were bad they didn't cause us to lose by 23. Over the weekend we went up to kentucky and played and well the refs stunk but we pushed through and won. I dunno what happen at Jackson Co. the other night but i hope it doesn't happen again. Gl H.S.

I'm not trying to make anyone mad, but I know this will. Hermitage Springs crowd and fans complain more about the refs than anybody else i have EVER seen. Has there ever been a game HS lost that wasnt bad refs, has there ever been a game that you won that didnt have bad refs? If i was a ref, i would refuse to call any games at Hermatige Springs.