Sycamore @ Harpeth

vandyballin

I know this one is gonna be big the two most athletic teams in the district battle it out at Harpeth this friday, you already know this one is gonna be close and both teams will coem ready to play for this one. I think Harpeth will come out with this one just because they have for than two or three players that are real playmakers they have about 5 or 6 and it is a whiel lot harder to have an off game when you have about 6 players who can ball while sycamore has to have all three of there players commin to ball it will be a buzzer beater game but i think Harpeth will pull this one out. What do yall think?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

I'm a huge believer of not looking ahead so with that in mind Sycamore needs to focus on Fairview coming to town on Tuesday and Harpeth has a big rivalry game that same night on the road at Cheatham Co. Sycamore rolled the Cubs last night and I'm sure CCCHS will be angry and looking for an upset at home against their county rivals. Harpeth came out flat last night early against Creek Wood and they can't afford to do that at Cheatham.

NOW TO NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT'S GAME IN KINGSTON SPRINGS:

Sycamore is unbeaten on the year with wins over Greenbrier, East Robertson, Kenwood, and Cheatham. Harpeth has beaten Page, Dickson Co., and Creek Wood and they lost a game they had no business losing to Lawrence Co. The key players in this game are obvious. For Harpeth that means Davis, Erland, Newton, and Giltner. For Sycamore that means Moulton, Lohin, Bullard, and Kinman. These are two well coached teams (Sycamore being coached by Brian Farmer & Harpeth being coached by Jamie Wilson) with, as proven every week on this website, great fan bases.

If you expect to get a seat next week you'd better arrive at Harpeth very early because this is the first if what many, including yours truly, expect to be at least three great games between now and the end of February.

MY PREDICTION WON'T COME UNTIL BOTH OF THESE TEAMS ARE DONE PLAYING ON TUESDAY NIGHT :)

Mr. Obvious Posted Yesterday, 12:46 AM

Even though im from and graduated from Sycamore im gonna say Harpeth wins this game in OT. Home court advantage controls the matchup between these two teams. until next time peace out .....

Mr. Obvious u clearly have not seen or heard sycamore's pep club...its like bringing sycamore to harpeth...dont worry we will bring the home court advantage with us and harpeth better be ready to ball

Sycamore wins this one by double digits.Maybe by 10 or 12. It will be a good game but sycamore has to many weapons.I am not saying that harpeth don't have weapons because they do but sycamore is just to good of a team.

I am going to have to agree with "alloutd" I will admit at the begginning of the season i was expecting harpeth to take the division, but i don't see it happening. Sycamore came out way better than i expected this year. I don't believe harpeth will win this one, but i believe that Harpeth and Stewart County are the only teams that can/could beat them in this division this year. i just think that it is to early for sycamore to get beat right now i think it will happen later in the season.

Edited by defensiveMVP332

Gotta love rivalry week! I'm with you on this one catfish. I wanna see how the Indians handle the Cubs at their place before we worry about Sycamore. I am not, however, worried about Sycamore's fans or pep band running out Harpeth's student section or their band (#2 in the state for Division II). It will be a tournament-like atmosphere for sure. I'll make my prediction after tonight's game.