Sycamore @ Harpeth

vandyballin

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont let the score being misleading, this was a good game the whole time. Even though Sycamore had the lead bascially the whole game it still got pretty intense. I think the game was over when Big John threw one down in around the 4 or 5 min mark. I believe the best team did win though, and it showed that they are more of a team than Harpeth is too. Both teams best players were held in check(Moulton and Erland). Both teams played good defense and you could tell that there main focus was on both of them. But all in all it should be another good game when it goes back to Sycamore.

Dont let the score being misleading, this was a good game the whole time. Even though Sycamore had the lead bascially the whole game it still got pretty intense. I think the game was over when Big John threw one down in around the 4 or 5 min mark. I believe the best team did win though, and it showed that they are more of a team than Harpeth is too. Both teams best players were held in check(Moulton and Erland). Both teams played good defense and you could tell that there main focus was on both of them. But all in all it should be another good game when it goes back to Sycamore.

statebound ..very truthful post,,,,,sycamore had more of the team to step up

It was a great game and I just want to say that kinman stepped up against us (harpeth) by getting some great position down low. And I hope those refs dont show up for a harpeth sycamore game again that goes both ways. I loved it when Picanzo our point guard went down on a fast break chasing a sycamore player slapped him and the call "a charge" wow that was a great call :justwrestle:. Second favorite call when with about two minutes left giltnerintentionally fouling a sycamore player and they wont call it so giltner tells the ref " I am fouling" I heard it with my own ears another class act call by an official.

This goes for the sycamoron when you said how original we were about the jumping i guess and we took it from the cameron crazies who i guess got it from you? And we look up to yall, It was just like the turn your backs on the other team at the start of the game lookes like you got to look up to your daddy as well. Dont be stupid.

Great game, great pep clubs, great refs both ways(NOT)

ps I am a sore loser sorry if you take it the wrong way.

Edited by HHSnumber1fan