Region 2-3A

running riot

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats it goin to be for next year Id have to say fulton is the favorite.

Fulton looks good as does Knox Caholic every year. Livingston is going to find out what it means to be a state champion, every other team coming after them, but they have some solid returners on the o-line (big 70 Robert Holt) that their running game will be set. Good Luck all.

Whats it goin to be for next year Id have to say fulton is the favorite.

Fulton looks good as does Knox Catholic every year. Livingston is going to find out what it means to be a state champion, every other team coming after them, but they have some solid returners on the o-line (big 70 Robert Holt) that their running game will be set. Good Luck all.

o i think LA comes out on top again i was at a JV game and they have a great QB that can throww the ball and run the balkl good he has good vision and great speed and if im not mistakin they have a great sunnin back that started corner for then at the start of this year till he tore his acl but they will not be no joke next year just over look them and see what u get

Uh oh, its my turn now!!! I don't know much about any other team but Austin East. I feel the Roadrunners will make the PO's again. They will have the QB that was supposed to be the QB before this season so that's a positive. They also have a decent line and good back returning. I'm going with the Roadrunners as the favorite team.

Fulton, I think they're in the rebuilding stage next year. Yes, they have Rogan, Freeney, Stinson, and Little Cobb returning but they will need more than that.

AC, might surprise some people next year.

FULTON

KNOX CATHOLIC

AE

AC

LA

KINGSTON

SCOTT CO.

I am very proud of LA this year, but Wilson Cates was 90% of the Wildcats this year. If he is not on that team they might go 2-8.

That's what makes this team go no respect. I'll agree losing Cates will be huge but this team will find a way to become competitive. If not in 06 then look out in 07 b/c LA has some real good talent coming up. And will have for years to come.

Fulton should be tough as usual.

Catholic lost some key players but have the nucleus returning.

AE don't know what they lost but are always loaded with talent.

AC had one of the best looking teams last year and have real hard nosed team don't expect no less next year.

Kingston came on strong last year late and should be a test for anybody.

Scott don't know what they lost but if RB Smith returns look out for them.

LA loses some key players. You don't reload with talent like that. Some of those players with that kind of talent only come along every decade or so. You can't replace a talent like Cates so LA will have to find a QB that can run a steady ship and make no mistakes. This will be the year for the Defense. They will have to carry the load and give the Offense good opportunities. There's and old saying...If they can't score they can't beat you.

I don't think our defense can do that in a region like this but if they play with that kind of attitude it couldn't hurt. Good Luck to all teams next year and am looking forward to the opening kick-off.

FULTON

KNOX CATHOLIC

AE

AC

LA

KINGSTON

SCOTT CO.

I am very proud of LA this year, but Wilson Cates was 90% of the Wildcats this year. If he is not on that team they might go 2-8.

ok

u say LA might go 2-8 then what do u expect Kingston and Scott to go? 1-9 or 0-10?

Fulton

Catholic

AE

AC

Kingston

Scott

LA (losing cates not much of a team)

FULTON

KNOX CATHOLIC

AE

AC

LA

KINGSTON

SCOTT CO.

ok

u say LA might go 2-8 then what do u expect Kingston and Scott to go? 1-9 or 0-10?

Fulton

Catholic

AE

AC

Kingston

Scott

LA (losing cates not much of a team)