Whitwell at South Pittsburg

Tha Chosen One

just so everyone knows, i am not from whitwell, south pitt, or marion. im actually a temple fan and a guy who just love hs basketball in general. in my opinion, the warrior fan is right.........the school says marion county, so call it that.........its really not a big deal. :justwrestle: whitwell and sp fans should be cool w/ that in my opinion b/c its just a name. as an outsider, (someone not associated w/ eihter of the 3 schools), i dont think any less of whitwell or sp b/c they are named by the city instead of the county. now lets talk about sp. ive said before and ill say again, they are probably the most TALENTED class A team in the chatt area. great team with alot of potential, and they are my favorites to win district 6. now lets talk about whitwell. i saw a couple of their games last year b/c i had heard they got a new coach, and yes he is a very good coach. basketball is just like any other sport. when you are terrible for so long, it takes a few years to turn it around. lets not give the whitwell people a hard time b/c they are excited about having a good coach. i think all 3 teams in the county are improving and on their way up. great win for sp tonight. robinson is an awesome player.

I agree i dont think you should be knocking a coach or putting him down for trying to rebuild a team. I think sp will have a time with csas. I would put sp up to the top to win though.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill agree with the last two posts....I am a fan of neither team but i did get to go to the game last night......It looked like a david goliath match up........all athletes on one side and alot of heart and hard work on the other side......i dont know that i have ever saw a team as small as whitwell's......that being said i think for their size and ability their coach is doing a great job with them considering what ahs been at whitwell the last few years....good luck to both teams