Congrats to the 2007 early commitments!

softballfan100

B)Class of 2007 has some early commitments -

Katy Blevins, Soddy Daisy - UTC

Lindsey Stiles, Soddy Daisy - UTC

Kaity Holloway, Gordon Lee - UTC

Kristin Holloway, GPS - UTC (will also be running Cross Country for UTC)

Kandice Erwin, Knox Central - UTC

Tia Blowser, Knox Central - UTC

Breanna Kilgore, NW Whitfield, UTC

These girls had several colleges looking at them, all DI schools. I know Auburn, Michigan, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Alabama, Arizona State, Indiana are just a few of the schools interested in these players. Glad to see they are staying close to home so we can support them!

Edited by softballfan100

:thumb:Class of 2007 has some early commitments -

These girls had several colleges looking at them, all DI schools. I know Auburn, Michigan, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Alabama, Arizona State, Indiana are just a few of the schools interested in these players. Glad to see they are staying close to home so we can support them!

Tia Blosser is in the class of 2006, she also goes to Knoxville Karns High School.

:thumb:Class of 2007 has some early commitments -

any idea on where the Waters girl may go play?

The Seniors can sign, the Juniors can only verbally commit is this correct ? I was under the impression a college coach could not contact a junior until the summer of his/her junior year (rising senior) but the parents or player could make contact with the coach when the player is still a Junior. Congratulations to all these young ladies, I know Tia and Kandice, great kids and great parents.....

Edited by VTEC

One more question: When I completed the online forms to register my daughter with the NCAA and pay the fees, I was told that the info could be entered,but it would not be official until the summer of her Junior year. She also had to sign two consent forms and send one to the NCAA and one to her high school, so they could release any info to interested coaches....