how bout them cosby eagles

cosbyeagle40

I want to know where your from and who youre for. all you do with your "voiceofreason " is get on here and trash teams that you wish your team was half as good as. Cosby is undefeated in AAA play this year and would probably win the IMAC. Quit being a jealous whiner and go pull for your crappy AAA school that cosby has probably beat this year.

Well thanks for that. You still didn't prove me wrong so just keep trying to live through this team because you never won anything when u attempted to play. I give teams respect when they deserve it!! You idiots get on here and talk like Cosby could compete with some of the better teams in the state! Its not gonna happen get over it. Enjoy and keep talking about the glorious days when Josh Webb lost the championship game by shooting Cosby out of the gym and losing to Moore County. Hey 2nd place isn't bad no one outside of Cosby will ever remember who finished 2nd that year congrats..

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know where your from and who youre for. all you do with your "voiceofreason " is get on here and trash teams that you wish your team was half as good as. Cosby is undefeated in AAA play this year and would probably win the IMAC. Quit being a jealous whiner and go pull for your crappy AAA school that cosby has probably beat this year.

you know you are wrong saying cosby be could win the imac. you have gone too far. sure they might beat cocke county and they did beat mo east and cherokee but there is no way they could beat morristown west or come close to beating greeneville. the imac is probably one of the worst districts in AAA basketball. cosby wouldnt be able to beat one AAA team in the knoxville area or west of knoxville.

Well thanks for that. You still didn't prove me wrong so just keep trying to live through this team because you never won anything when u attempted to play. I give teams respect when they deserve it!! You idiots get on here and talk like Cosby could compete with some of the better teams in the state! Its not gonna happen get over it. Enjoy and keep talking about the glorious days when Josh Webb lost the championship game by shooting Cosby out of the gym and losing to Moore County. Hey 2nd place isn't bad no one outside of Cosby will ever remember who finished 2nd that year congrats..

Like you have ever won anything , you type to well to have ever played a sport. If you want to talk glory days of great seasons at cosby I believe we have been to the Boro lets see a-lot if were not there we make it to substate uhhh every year . Now tell me about all the championships you or your team has won or have you ever been close .

I'm starting to wonder who your for!! B)

Thats the point PTS isn't for anyone! He is stating the facts. Why is it if you're not for Cosby you"re against them? I'll admit that they are a good team but i don't feel i need to bow down to their players or fans like you people expect. PTS hasn't shown any bias in any post i have ever seen him in , they have all been good positive post even replys to some of my "smart @$$" post have been positive and informative. Win the state Cosby and be humble about it and I would support your team for life for that. Gracious in defeat humble in victory.

I doubt Cosby would win the IMAC this year if they were in it.

Greeneville is too strong, and West would be a challenge.

Of course, the IMAC is as down as it has been in years, and may likely get swept right out of the Regional Tournament so who knows.

i wouldnt say the imac will get swept out of the region tournament. everybody has under-estimated greeneville. i think they are the team to beat in the region and might make it to the state. if morristown west could ever play together they could beat about anybody. the big 9 isnt that strong either. out of both conferences cosby could beat about 4 teams. and that is it.

Like you have ever won anything , you type to well to have ever played a sport. If you want to talk glory days of great seasons at cosby I believe we have been to the Boro lets see a-lot if were not there we make it to substate uhhh every year . Now tell me about all the championships you or your team has won or have you ever been close .

I've got my State Championship ring in football. Also I was a decent player at Carson Newman. Unlike at Cosby an athlete can go to college and be educated, thanks for bringing that up! There is more to life than sports and some things are more important than winning.

Edited by VoiceOfReason

you know you are wrong saying cosby be could win the imac. you have gone too far. sure they might beat cocke county and they did beat mo east and cherokee but there is no way they could beat morristown west or come close to beating greeneville. the imac is probably one of the worst districts in AAA basketball. cosby wouldnt be able to beat one AAA team in the knoxville area or west of knoxville.

You my friend are an Idiot. You get on here and tick everybody of with a screen name that lets evryone in Cocke County know who you are , then you realize that and erase all your posts change your screen name and start all over. Lets put it this way your on here trashing a team that is 17-1 (after beating PF tonight 63 -61) and defending a team that hasn't won 17 games in the last three years combined , Cosby might not win 1 game against a AAA school in K-town but they would stand a better chance against AAA than CCHS would in A.

I doubt Cosby would win the IMAC this year if they were in it.

Greeneville is too strong, and West would be a challenge.

Of course, the IMAC is as down as it has been in years, and may likely get swept right out of the Regional Tournament so who knows.

Guess you haven't seen G'ville play lately..the close game with CCHS at the 1st of the season won't happen the 2nd time. G'ville is dominating everyone right now.

Guess you haven't seen the Red Bank score from tonight.....G'ville only allowed (1) made 3. The 6'7" kid is finding his rythm and there is no one in the IMAC and possibly region that can stop him. The #4 team in the state sure didnt.

Edited by GREENEDEVILMOM

I'm starting to wonder who your for!! B)

B)

I'm for both schools. Makes for better stories and sells more papers when both are winning. There's no reason both schools can't be successful in the county. Cosby will always have their winning record - mainly because they play a bulk of their games against some of those awful (Greenback, TSD, etc.) Single A schools.

I think it's all relative though. Cosby has 3 senior starters, and two experienced juniors. And the Lowe boys off the bench have been around since time began it seems :D They're supposed to win.

Cocke County has two, well, inconsistent (scoring 8 one night with 1 assist and 5-6 turnovers and scoring 21 the next night with 4-5 assists and 2-3 turnovers, is inconsistent) senior starters, and two juniors with only about 15 games of big time varsity experience and two sophomores in their first six. The other two guys are about the same with minimal varsity action.

Add those guys who return with another year and then they'll be on the winning side of things next year. It was pretty much a learning year for all involved anyways.

Cosby will too likely have about the same kind of season as always.

Edited by PTSportsWriter

i wouldnt say the imac will get swept out of the region tournament. everybody has under-estimated greeneville. i think they are the team to beat in the region and might make it to the state. if morristown west could ever play together they could beat about anybody. the big 9 isnt that strong either. out of both conferences cosby could beat about 4 teams. and that is it.

I don't know.

Science Hill, DB, and Tennessee are all tough. Sullivan Central will be the fourth team and they were a Class AA state team. They hung with Bolivar Central pretty well at the Arby's classic.

Any team that hangs with Kemp and Chism..

I'd certainly take Region 1s four over Region 2s four.

Of course, there is the patented GreenEVILle transfer from somewhere. GHS and Sullivan Central would be an interesting match-up.