Bolivar @ Liberty

baseballa28

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is going to be a great game no doubt, especially if Wayne plays, but i think Liberty with their amazing speed and depth and also the home-court advantage will pull out the win by 3, but Willie will still prolly drop his usual 20 points and 10 assists, its def. gonna be an exciting game

Bolivar wins 75-71.

They hold Chism to 2 points in the second half, and Kemp with out a field goal in the second half. Kemp hit clutch free throws down the stretch to help Bolivar hold off Liberty.

Evans and Long,the two best players on the team, both fouled out in the 4th quarter.

Nobody on Bolivar's team had over 3 fouls.

Good call on the score jcmjeff, do you want to go to Tunica?

Edited by montague1

Bolivar wins 75-71.

They hold Chism to 2 points in the second half, and Kemp with out a field goal in the second half. Kemp hit clutch free throws down the stretch to help Bolivar hold off Liberty.

Evans and Long,the two best players on the team, both fouled out in the 4th quarter.

Montague this is BIZZIE bB I think I said if WAYNE plays I pick BOLIVAR by 4. I just can not see how they let that 17pt lead go. If you people was not there you missed a good game. They freshman CHRIS REEVES stood up and played ball 15pts. 7reb. and 4 ast. there is one thing he has to work on is his turnovers he had 5. ARK. saw the floor for a little bit, I think when he learns the plays he will be a big threat. He only had 4pts. J. Rhodes had 11pts. WAYNE had a double- double 12pts. and 11rebs. and 5blks

Bolivar wins 75-71.

Montague1, this bizzie b, I think I said if WAYNE plays I pick BOLIVAR by 4pts. AND that is what happened. If you people was not at this game you missed a good one. But I really cannot believe we let a 17pt. lead go. I give LIBERTY 2 thumbs up they are fighters. I also said WILLIE would foul EVANS out to me I was wrong, in my opinion he only had 3 as well as them giving WILLIE 3 I think he really had 2. J RHODES had 4. But key to this win is they freshman CHRIS REEVES who steped up and give WILLIE and WAYNE alot of help with 15pts. 7rebs. and 5ast. If he work on his turnovers he will help a great deal. ARK> got a little PT but he is not feeling our offense yet. You could tell he was a little lost on some of the plays. When he get in the swing of things and we can get a good effort from the others like REEVES I think we will be able to compete. Willie and WAYNE cannot do it every night by themselves. WAYNE troubled that ankle again late in they game. I also think the tech. was a mind thing to try to get WAYNE up and out of the game they killed boards when he was on the bench. WAYNE double-double 12pts. and 11rebs. RHODES had 11pts. and 4fls. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW ANY WILLIE HAD? I WAS LISTENING TO THE RADIO AND I GUESS SOMEONE PUT THEIR PLUG THEY WENT OUT N THE MIDDLE OF THE STATS

GOOD JOB B-TOWN TIGERS

Why does the scoreboard say bolivar 45 liberty 75?

GIRLS GAME

Bolivar wins 75-71.

DIDN"T MEAN TO REPEAT BUT THE FIRST POST DIDN"T GO WHEN I SENT THE 2ND BOTH WERE THERE