Mitchell at Hamilton Sat. night

tomcatfan

There is a good chance Thad will not play. he turned his ankle last night vs Kirby. We lost the game 63-62 and I take the blame for it. We played in St. Louis the night before and returned home at 5am Thu morning. We will play Fairley tonight and Hamilton tomorrow. That is 4 games in 4 days.

Galilee,

You guys are playing an NBA schedule aren't you. Four away games in four days is a little extreme isn't it. Plus one of the games was in St. Louis and didn't it snow up there. Getting back at 5 AM and then having school and a game is a lot on a kids body. But I am still surprised people are not talking about that game. I hope that Thad is able to play.

Galilee,

You guys are playing an NBA schedule aren't you. Four away games in four days is a little extreme isn't it. Plus one of the games was in St. Louis and didn't it snow up there. Getting back at 5 AM and then having school and a game is a lot on a kids body. But I am still surprised people are not talking about that game. I hope that Thad is able to play.

Sounds like Mitchell needs to learn to play without Young. Not real smart on the scheduling either. Next year they may want to consider the health and well-being of the team. It may also help their grades to get some more days off between games. Just a couple of observations.

Hamilton wins this one if Young does not play. Young plays, Mitchell by 5.

Hamilton wins by 11 106-95. I am proud of our team as they went to battle without teir best player(Young) and best defender (Irvin). Brandon powell played big with 33 points but without TY Hamilton controlled the boards. We came through this difficult part of our schrdule 2-2. Everyone is looking forward to the rematch at Mitchell on 1-14.